What's new

Kano has UpBall as a secret move in his Dirtbag Variation...

Bliss

Noob
Trash. They should just give him up ball by standard in one of his two tournament variations. Vanilla up ball from MK9 to be precise.

Edit: Terrible video. Doesn't even show him hitting Sonya. How do we know the damage? 9F start-up is decent, but for a secret move, it should be 6!

Yoaks

A spaceman
Has anyone tried it out yet? Wonder if you could use this in the corner and then follow up with a combo?

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
I think they should give him armor against normal attacks as well and it should start on the first frame. That would create a cool mindgame where kano can be -5 and still input the ball and punish with armor if the opponent counters. I mean the ball is still unsafe and its not like it leads to a combo but would be a cool buff. fun as well

Wallach

Noob
Bit more information: the input is actually B, F, 3, U. If you input U+3 or U, 3 you will get a jump before the ball comes out. Do the ball and then press U after, basically.

It does the same damage as regular ball when the buff is active. Can't combo afterwards, you don't recover in time even if you hit a jumping opponent in the corner.

I guess it's an additional AA option, but I'd probably either D2 or B2 instead in terms of the angle this thing flies at.

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
Upball?

I was looking into Dirtbag last night and this is just what I needed to get hype about this variation.

Knobbonk

Burn this motherfucker to the ground
Trash. They should just give him up ball by standard in one of his two tournament variations. Vanilla up ball from MK9 to be precise.

Edit: Terrible video. Doesn't even show him hitting Sonya. How do we know the damage? 9F start-up is decent, but for a secret move, it should be 6!
How do we know the damage? Theoretically you own the fuckin' game and can turn it on to look for yourself.

Proves my point that this game is 50% complete and that we are playing a beta. They should have waited another six months before releasing this game.