What's new

Kano Frame Date Updated Patch 1.11

NothingPersonal

Are you not entertained!?
It's Jax D1 that is 7 frame his F3 is 9 and his and his F4 is plus 1 on block is mid following with a high that is plus 9 on block. Kitana has a mid that is 0 following into a low. Kabal has a mid that is plus 3 on block enforcing his plus enforcing strings. Cassie cage has multiple mids that end with plus on block. I really don't see how you find this unfair. There are more character in the game I can list. I don't see how you find plus stings new.
Jax's and Cassie's don't hitconfirm into combos though. I don't know of any other plus strings that start with a mid, are hitconfirmable and are plus on block. Maybe this is Kano's shtick.

Whiplash

Nerve damage
Jax's and Cassie's don't hitconfirm into combos though. I don't know of any other plus strings that start with a mid, are hitconfirmable and are plus on block. Maybe this is Kano's shtick.
?? Kitanas string is 0 Jax doesn't but the combo leads to another combo cause you cannot press a button after F4 you will lose. Also Cassie's game revolves around the neutral so if hers did confirm into a combo she would be so broken compared to the rest of the cast.