What's new

Kano Discussion

yeah dude like there are countless hum smoke threads. i made this one so everyone can get a better understanding of kano including myself.. but i think everyone knows hum smoke pretty good zzz.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I actually wanted to take some time and go through the UMK3 forum at least, and make sub forums for each character, putting all threads that have subjects specifically pertaining to those characters in the forums.

actually that's a really good idea now that i think about it.. we could make sub threads and put all the useful things that everyone has put together. and sticky them.. hmmm nice. If you need any help tell me i'll do what i can.

Tim Static

Adminerator
That would be awesome, Shock. Or at least, have links in the strategy guides to a list of these threads. Either way, win. ;)

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Yeah that's the next step Tim. Every character will have a discuss link going to their thread.

SImple thing to do wit kano: Sweep, Sweep(blocked or not)[CHARGE LK AFTER LAST SWEEP], X over Jk(using HK obviously), X over Jk(dont 4get to b smashin that block buttin while x overs), keep this until u get a Jk to hit and release the cannon. If u catch them with a air throw it can vary wut happens greatly but they will probably croutch-block again or jump.

I found this tactic to frustrate people so badly that they stop thinking and just continuously try and get away by jumping (air throw anyone?)

If this was already discussed i appologize i dont got the time to read them all now.