What's new

Kano Change Predictions For S2

Chernyy Volk

Wolf lord, footsie bully, chronic corner abuser.
Assuming NRS has heard our complaints about how stripped down and shallow characters feel, I can see all of this happening to Kano, but I'm curious what others think too.

1: Manhandled becomes universal

2: Bio-magnetic trap is added to Ripper

3: Bio-magnetic pull is added to Dirtbag

I call at least one of these happening.

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
I doubt they'll add manhandled at this point since it would make ratbag pretty meh.

But tbh I'm doubtful of them adding moves, so what am I even doing in this thread heh.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I think Manhandled being universal would make the most sense, it would just add more combo paths too all his variations. Ripper will still be dull, but Dirt and Ratbag will have a lot more options. I don't think it would break him, even adding the suck (bio pull) would be fair in a variation with manhandled as base moves. It costs 1 bar (and does shit damage) to combo and 241+3 also costs one bar to extend.

I see manhandled helping Dirtbag the most, even if it's already freaking good with the acid and fire damage.

Either way, I am expecting some slight changes even if they aren't that huge.

Chernyy Volk

I doubt they'll add manhandled at this point since it would make ratbag pretty meh.

But tbh I'm doubtful of them adding moves, so what am I even doing in this thread heh.
If the game isn't a whole new game after pro komp finals I think it's player base will die hella fast tbh.

Chernyy Volk

I think Manhandled being universal would make the most sense, it would just add more combo paths too all his variations. Ripper will still be dull, but Dirt and Ratbag will have a lot more options. I don't think it would break him, even adding the suck (bio pull) would be fair in a variation with manhandled as base moves. It costs 1 bar (and does shit damage) to combo and 241+3 also costs one bar to extend.

I see manhandled helping Dirtbag the most, even if it's already freaking good with the acid and fire damage.

Either way, I am expecting some slight changes even if they aren't that huge.
He gains setups etc with Manhandled. I did a video showcasing what he'd gain if he got this as a buff.

MK9

Noob
And you don’t see how s tier that variation becomes, when the acid is that safe. This is as bad as the variation in kasuals with command throw added with acid and manhandle