What's new

General/Other - Cybernetic Kano buffs

NHDR

Noob
I'd be all over this variation again if DB1 were made safe (ex. -6). Kind of like CT's DB1 but without the insane range.

Daemantalo

Not Good Enough
My proposed buffs:

32 is now neutral on block
112 hitbox is fixed
Cybernetic Knives deal 1% more damage
Eye Laser hits mid (but is still unsafe)
22 is now given to Cybernetic as well (carried over from Commando)

There. Our beloved Australian is fixed.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Why did they need to change it to-8 so it can be a tick throwed? Coz kotals b1 is -3 and it's tickthrow. Rly I want to no coz i have no idea
Kotal Kahn's B1 is 9 Frames, -2 and his Sun God Choke is 14 Frames....

Give Kano back his B1 god damn
My guess is that it's because Kotal's B1 has a longer overall duration and a slower command grab, the process of Kano's B1 properties altogether probably happen way too fast to have it inflict enough block stun to leave him at -2, enough cancel advantage to jail into a 9f follow up and tick into 10/11f command grabs all at the same time.

Addhad

GOD OF EARTHRELM
Lmao cyber has the best backdash in the game and the best projectile a 2 frame overhead and his grab has good range b o i

Skedar70

Noob
I thought B1 was a high and that was why it was being low profiled. I don´t mind if its a high since it works great as an AA if they make it a mid it could possibly lose his AA properties since the hitbox would probably be lowered. I think 32 can't be low profiled and its fast so that might work as an alternative. I thought B1 was very good, didn't know people had complaints about it.

kantboy-2

Ripper
Actual useful buffs for Kano;

Charge Up, Power Up now a universal tool for all Kano's.

Cutthroat - needs variation-specific nerfs (B1,2,1/DB1/F2,1,2) Everything else is fine.

Cyber- Give him the 2,2 from Commando. 3,2 no longer knocks away, like Commando.

Commando- Give him the B2, 3 from Cyber. A tick window for standing 4. Fix the throw whiffs. Fix the universal parry issue.

If everyone had the power up, then Cyber and Commando could do a lot more mind games. Cutthroat is still beast.