What's new

Kameo Move Ideas

ThaJyesta

Ferra does the rhyme, all the time
Didn't see if anyone started a thread like this. Since we still don’t know how Kameos will work until next week, I just brainstormed some ideas, assuming that all of the konfirmed Kast will also be usable as Kameos:

Liu Kang
  • Fire God’s Blessing (Damage Buff): Covers character with fire that buffs their damage.
  • Bicycle Kick (Damage/Restand): Liu flies in with a bicycle kick that does damage and re-stands on hit.
Shang Tsung
  • Soul Siphon (Damage/Healing): Absorbs small amounts of health from the opponent. 2nd use gives that health to your character.
  • Ground Skulls (Projectile/Combo Extender): Shang’s skulls rise from the ground causing a pop-up on hit.
Sub-Zero
  • Ice Ball (Projectile/Stun): On hit, freezes opponent in place for a follow up.
  • Slide (Damage): Sub-Zero slides from off screen, dealing damage and pushing the opponent away.
Scorpion
  • Spear (Projectile/Stun): On hit, pulls the opponent close and leaves them in a stunned state.
  • Hellfire (DOT Damage): On hit, sets opponent on fire doing damage over time.
Kitana
  • Fan Lift (Damage/Stun): An air current comes from off screen. On hit, lifts the opponent into the air for a followup
  • Square Punch (Anti-Air Damage): Kitana does her Square Wave punch, dealing damage to airborne opponents.
Mileena
  • Sai Strike (Projectile w/ Followup): Sai’s come from off screen. On hit, they land in the opponent. After a while, they will disappear, but if you use the Kameo again and the opponent is not blocking Mileena will appear and pull out the sais, doing big damage. On block, she’ll still pull them out, but do no damage.
  • Tele-kick (air combo extender): Mileena drops from the sky. If the opponent is in the air, will reset the opponent’s gravity allowing for follow-ups.
Raiden
  • Teleport (teleport): Raiden appears by your character and teleports them to the other side of the screen.
  • Thunder Fly (damage/screen carry): Raiden flys in. On hit, pushes opponent to the corner.
Kung Lao
  • Hat Toss (projectile): Kung Lao’s hat flies from off screen. Can control the height of the projectile’s trajectory.
  • Teleport (overhead/low/throw): Kung Lao teleports in with 1 of 3 attacks: overhead, low, or a throw.
Johnny Cage
  • Brass Knuckles (Chip Damage Buff): Johnny comes on screen and points to your character and they begin to glow yellow. All of your characters hits do increased chip damage.
  • Fireballs (projectiles): Johnny throws two of his arcing, green fireballs. If your character's health is low, they're red and do more damage.
What are your Kameo ideas? I’d love to hear them!

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Until I know what a kameo is.. I can not make anything up.. as I mean, it could be literally anything at this point

Motaro: presence. Nothing more is needed
ok you got me... I'll give it a go...

Montaro comes charging in from the side behind you, like the aquaman wave... bulldozering the opponent, so they roll over his back, and then he horse kicks them into the corner he came from, other wise when you are rolling over is back he turns and kicks you to the side he was charging.. so the "assist" is a full screen, blockable, throw back / forward.