What's new

Kabal's Krushing Blows

Agilaz

It has begun
Post your findings on Krushing Blows here!

Found so far:

Amplified straight buzz saw seems to trigger KB on counter hit? Further testing makes me think the KB triggers if amplified buzz saw stuffs an opposing projectile. Follow up with nomad dash for combo.

B12D2 - Triggers on punish and/or counter hit. Follow up possible with 11 or 23(@ismael4790)

F224. Almost certain this triggers on a block punish and counter hit. Scales really badly if done on a dashed opponent, prolly better to use it as a raw punish instead of string xx dash xx F224

Low Hook Grab has one, but no idea what triggers it.

Last edited:

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
F224 Kounter or punish, but I'll have to look at it after work I got a KB when the first two whiffed also, but maybe it still was just a kounter.

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
You definitely don't get it just by hitting the last hit of F224 raw, it must have been a kounter.

Really trying to figure out the Low Hook Grab KB, I absolutely loved the way it looked on stream during the Kombat Kast but I've yet to hit it.

JDM

Noob
Seemed like I was getting the Low KB from them guessing wrong. Like just getting hit with it raw during a string?

DrFreezegood

Chaosrealm Ambassador
Yeah, AI has kombo'd into buzzsaw KB on me a few times as well.

Any tips on continuing the B12D2 KB with 24 or 11? I seem to do it sometimes randomly, and now that Im trying I cant get it to hit at all.

Also any ideas how to trigger the DB4 KB?

Edit: DB4 KB seems to be on kounter, but Ive only been able to get it to work when using DB4 raw, with no combo cancelled into it.

Last edited: