What's new

Kabal's 2nd Fatality

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
I love the first fatality way better, I love fatalities which use the special abilities of the characters, weapon fatalities are also fun I guess, I still like this one as well, the first was just way better for me.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
I thought this one was actually a bit difficult to watch and nothing really bothers me. The Achilles heel slice is absolutely brutal.

The first one is cool but it's so ridiculous and over the top. I liked (or hated) the second one a lot more, for sure.

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
Brevity is the soul of not just wit, but of... extremely violent acts? The first one feels like it overstays its welcome, I'm always happy to have something that's a bit more straightforward.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
lol not sure why I get HOSTILE vibes from this fatality lol. Messed up, the look on the guys face lol when you're putting the hooks in his mouth.

FoughtDragon01

Ask me about my Mileena agenda.
Huh I thought for sure people would dislike this Fatality. Shows what I know.
There's definitely people who'd rather see just how over the top and flashy NRS can make their fatalities, but there's definitely something to appreciate about how... blunt this one is in its viciousness.

Now Jade's second fatality? That one's rather disappointing, imo.