What's new

Kabal vs. Nightwolf

Klisp

Noob
What are some tips when fighting against nightwolf.
I seem to allways get my ass handed to me :cry:

Klisp

Noob
Excellent. :eek:

I also get rushed by his repeated push. I can't seem to break it. Is there a counter ?

yes one of easiest counters in the game to do just simply hold down don't block or u will get hit by it but if u hold down u can uppercut or combo him

Klisp

Noob
ahh gotcha ! lol

Thanks for the tips guys. If ya think of anymore ideas that might improve my game then pass it this way.

Thanks again.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Sweeps. Sweeping him out of the tackle and when he runs in for a combo is great. Ducking LKs to an extent but no more than two in a row because he'll gain the ground enough to break through with a combo. Refrain from cross ups due to his super Axe uppercut collision which distorts reality. Try to look for when a NW player will cross up JP when you run in after knocking them down, as it's very easy for them to get a cross up JP to combo for 50%+, which often happens when you run in to HK. Basically what you want to do is run in, then let them jump and counter appropriately.

I think I played you a time or two Klisp. I'm far from an expert, but I remember you did a lot of low crouching waiting for me to do something. It was easy for me to mix up jabbing and mixing up a kick combo. Maybe do a little more offensive work (timing the spin very carefully!) and mix in the defense at the right times. If you are just sitting there at the back of the screen you are begging for someone to rush you into the corner.

Hope that might help a little bit.

Klisp

Noob
Canibal said:
I think I played you a time or two Klisp. I'm far from an expert, but I remember you did a lot of low crouching waiting for me to do something. It was easy for me to mix up jabbing and mixing up a kick combo. Maybe do a little more offensive work (timing the spin very carefully!) and mix in the defense at the right times. If you are just sitting there at the back of the screen you are begging for someone to rush you into the corner.

Hope that might help a little bit.
Yea i remember playin you too. I gotta start getting out there when i fight NW but that axe is deadly and that push too. Maybe i could throw fireballs just over his head and have him try to reflect it. then i could come in with a spin. :D

Nightwolf it´s a really dangerous player, but like all player he have some vulnerables parts...
If Nightwolf make the "5" kombo (HK, HP, HP, LP, D+F, HP) when kabal is blocked, kabal can do the Dash.

If Nightwolf Jump, Kabal Can do the Dash.

If Nightwolf use F+F, LK, when Kabal is Blocked, Kabal Can do the Dash.

If Nightwolf fail the D+F, HP (yeah if Kabal is Blocked), guess... Yeah, Kabal can do the Dash.

Nightwolf can´t do a (D+LK) slow, so doing this move is shit to nightwolf, but kabal have this move more faster than him.

Nightwolf "eat" the run and jabb thing ^_^

There´s so many chance to beat Nightwolf, but carefull, Nightwolf is a powerfull fighter...

well, we called "dash" the spin dash here in venezuela, but hey, you know what i meant... that´s the important thing :)

Br0ken

Noob
MKK hanzo_hasashi said:
Not a good idea if you live here... 8) 7/10 sweeps threw here can be punished by NW shadow ram.
It really doesnt matter where you live...Im not trying to start anything but hanzo you shouldnt base facts on "where ppl are from"That remark is kinda egoish...That would be like rzp making a statement about how to punish kabal and me or someone from this site saying "not if you live here that wont work"You should try to include more in your posts than basing your opinion on your area of the country....

Lex

MKKhanzo: Ded is from Bulgary jahha
or ducked without holding block and doing nothing, instilling confusion in the poor nightwolf player, then timing an uppercut right when he lets go of block, then sweeping when he tries to charge.

thats how we do it in our part of the world br0

Br0ken said:
MKK hanzo_hasashi said:
Not a good idea if you live here... 8) 7/10 sweeps threw here can be punished by NW shadow ram.
It really doesnt matter where you live...Im not trying to start anything but hanzo you shouldnt base facts on "where ppl are from"That remark is kinda egoish...That would be like rzp making a statement about how to punish kabal and me or someone from this site saying "not if you live here that wont work"You should try to include more in your posts than basing your opinion on your area of the country....
No, what hanzo tryed to tell is that others peoples from others countries when i said "others countries" im meaning that if you live in Mexico (example) and you´re always with your friends, all of your friend will have almost the same gameplay that your, and apply some techniques and off course, modify it and it´s not a egoish thing, is a opinion, and he just say that...i don´t what to sound offensive, but hey, we´re a family, and i like this forums cus it´s all about what we like, we found information, and even hear others opinions too...peace 8)

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I think he means punishing someone's blocked sweep with NW's tackle. There are plenty of characters who can run in and combo punish for free off a standing blocked sweep. I like using Reptile's slide too. Half my damage with Reptile online comes from slides when there's lag. Every single sweep = slide punish.

Lex what situation were you explaining cause I'm not sure it's the same thing.

ded

Elder God
Hanzo is right, what he means is that nightwolf can often punish a blocked sweep with the shoulder