What's new

Kabal vs. Nightwolf

MKK hanzo

As Shock and Ded pointed NW shoulder punish easily blocked sweeps , Hk/Lk from affar even if they whiff.

When I say "you can t do that here" is reffering that I have seen here more sweeps/Lk/Hk punished than everywhere else. And aside from Shock and older Prophet (RIP) vids, i havent seen any US player consistently watch for this. Is an excelent option to deal damage to sweepers.

Sorry br0ken I really didnt wanted to flame or critizice anyone here. Just to point a little bit of strategy that the player that started this thread is asking for. Shock replied sweeps, and I say that its ok unless you face Venezuelan players wich are always watching for sweeps to block them and punish them.

Again, sorry if I offended someone here.

that´s what im talkin´ about!!!

IS NOT ONLY SWEEP... even the HK Blocked, or LK, if is Smoke, Punish with the spear, Nightwolf, With theShadow Should, Stryker WithF,F+HK, Subzero with the slide, there´s so many ways to punish...

Klisp

Noob
rzp said:
that´s what im talkin´ about!!!

IS NOT ONLY SWEEP... even the HK Blocked, or LK, if is Smoke, Punish with the spear, Nightwolf, With theShadow Should, Stryker WithF,F+HK, Subzero with the slide, there´s so many ways to punish...
Couldn't kabal just LK him or rush in with a combo after the sweep ?