What's new

Kabal Underdone/Klassic Skin

FancyRat.Boy

Funny Little Man Who Likes Fighting Games And Jazz
Hey gamer's Im looking for the crispy kabal underdone skin. It says its in the krypt but I cant find that shit anywhere. Anyone have it, and hopefully remember where they found it?

Hey gamer's Im looking for the crispy kabal underdone skin. It says its in the krypt but I cant find that shit anywhere. Anyone have it, and hopefully remember where they found it?
Im also on the hunt for human burnt skins but nope opened I think 80% of krypt chests with maybe 1 or 2 Kabal skins and those trashy ones. If you want cool MK 9 mask I recommend Goro’s lair 2634 -8226 scorpion chest

FancyRat.Boy

Funny Little Man Who Likes Fighting Games And Jazz
Im also on the hunt for human burnt skins but nope opened I think 80% of krypt chests with maybe 1 or 2 Kabal skins and those trashy ones. If you want cool MK 9 mask I recommend Goro’s lair 2634 -8226 scorpion chest
Yea i got that one fromt the fire chest too, its sick . I hope someone finds the underdone skin and "hooks" us up

Yea i got that one fromt the fire chest too, its sick . I hope someone finds the underdone skin and "hooks" us up
Update: I finally got a human burnt skin (Top speed) you can get it via Kollector in goro’s lair, turns out these things are preset for every character (usually 2-3 skins) and every time you quit and enter krypt Kollector has different items. For that skin you have to have ,,Trapped smoke vapor’’ item tho :/ And the skin is green but hey the burns are present

Hey I know I’m pretty late but recently Ed Boone has tweeted about golden kronika vaults. These chests had Liu kangs young justice skin (klassic) I’d keep an eye on his Twitter cause I’m pretty sure that’s where it’s gonna be.

Art Lean

Noob
I got it from a normal Tower of Time as the “Random Gear or Skin” reward. Keep trying that way, I have it combined with the Klassic Kabal mask (also won that way which I was amazed at) and the Klassic Kabal Hookswords (no idea where I got those, wasn’t paying attention) for an awesome looking oldschool Kabal, that for me is the best he’s ever looked.

Hope that helps!