What's new

Kabal Patch Notes

REO

Undead
This thread will be updated as the newest hotfix and patches are released. History of patch notes and changes affecting Kabal will be saved here for future reference.

Kabal Patch Notes:

- Damage off repeated B+1,2,1 in the corner have been reduced.

- Block stun on F+3,2 reduced.
- Pushback on a blocked F+3,2 has been reduced.

- Meter building off a nomad dash reduced.
- Block stun on D+4 reduced.
- Pushback on a blocked D+4 has been reduced.

- Fixed a bug where repeated Kabal air fireballs would sometimes become invisible.
- Enhanced gas blast has been fixed, so that the second hit does not hit one second later.

- More frames of delay added to B+2 when linking a special.
- More frames of delay added to 4 when linking a special.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Damn, he's been steady nerfed. I haven't been paying attention to Kabal for like the last 3 patches. Good stuff, but I wonder; are there going to be anymore patches/hotfixes for this game? I heard talk that 1.05 was the last one?

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
Damn, he's been steady nerfed. I haven't been paying attention to Kabal for like the last 3 patches. Good stuff, but I wonder; are there going to be anymore patches/hotfixes for this game? I heard talk that 1.05 was the last one?
Supposedly 1 more dealing with the IAGB'S. Prob more cool down frames :(

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
Good stuff REO, some people didnt realize how much this character went through constant patches. I deeply hope that the hot fix wont go any further then the IAGB nerff.

AC1984

Kaballin!
I'm actually kind of concerned about kabal after that hot fix.....I hope he doesn't become like Kung lao....From personal experience against Maxter, Riu48,CD and CDjr, without the fire balls,I'm dead...especially vs Cage,Sonya and Kitana.....

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
I'm actually kind of concerned about kabal after that hot fix.....I hope he doesn't become like Kung lao....From personal experience against Maxter, Riu48,CD and CDjr, without the fire balls,I'm dead...especially vs Cage,Sonya and Kitana.....
Is it true that there was a hot fix just the other day, or was I trolled?