What's new

Kabal MU Thread 2013

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
Most of his 8-2 here are him being overrated probably. Noob, Sindel, Sheeva and Kano are true 8-2 I think. The rest 6-4 or 7-3. If Kabal had a 5-5, it would be Kung Lao or perhaps other characters on the pit (but rooftop day nullifies this.)

So many people still do not know this MU :/
Kabal is the best in the game hands down. He is so good because he has good tools and answers to every situation, where other characters lack such tools. It is not that he is broken, it is that he just has what other characters should have as well. If players put in some hard-work on their footsies and spacing then this monster becomes much more bearable and I guarantee you wont hate your life as much when you play him.

SunLord5

Dualshock 2 User
Kratos? He never gave me any trouble as Kabal. NEVER. Kung Lao is definitely the better fighter vs everyone compared to him.

Strangely I found Ermac was good against Kabal and isn't as bad as the chart 7-3. Vs Reo Kabal it is probably 7-3 though lol. Everyone else 5 or 6.

Kenshi is definitely 5-5.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
Kratos? He never gave me any trouble as Kabal. NEVER. Kung Lao is definitely the better fighter vs everyone compared to him.

Strangely I found Ermac was good against Kabal and isn't as bad as the chart 7-3. Vs Reo Kabal it is probably 7-3 though lol. Everyone else 5 or 6.

Kenshi is definitely 5-5.
considering that kenshi has a big hitbox and knowing what kabal does to big hitbox characters? no, that is most definitely 6-4 kabal.

Simple answer to that: Only one Kratos player is worthwhile, on the PS3 at least.
Who the hell knows the Kratos MU?
Kratos was banned to keep Kabal's reign of terror from tumbling down. Most Kabals can beat down on Kratos players, because all the better players don't put any time into Kratos.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!