What's new

Kabal low hook doesn't krushing blow anymore

Can someone test this out too, I've tested it against the AI in practice and online too, it still says opponent must be ducking for krushing blow in the frame data but it does not krushing blow anymore.

DrFreezegood

Chaosrealm Ambassador
NOPE, you're right. It says they have to be blocking high, but Ive tried it in a string and by itself and neither will KB.

Quantus

Rain for MK12 Kombat Pack 3
It still KBs, but it seems like you have to do it raw, or off a handful of strings.

So far it will KB if canceled into from:
d1

So none of the strings with overheads like f2,2 or b1.

Note: If you set the AI to block standing, that just means that it won't block at all when you go low, not that it will block high and get opened up low. I had to record the dummy stand blocking to test this KB

It still KBs, but it seems like you have to do it raw, or off a handful of strings.

So far it will KB if canceled into from:
d1

So none of the strings with overheads like f2,2 or b1.

Note: If you set the AI to block standing, that just means that it won't block at all when you go low, not that it will block high and get opened up low. I had to record the dummy stand blocking to test this KB
Well the opponent has no reason to block high during these strings... Maybe if you see the opponent stand blocking 11 after jump in you "stand block confirm" lol... But opponent will bait for it haha.

Quantus

Rain for MK12 Kombat Pack 3
Well the opponent has no reason to block high during these strings... Maybe if you see the opponent stand blocking 11 after jump in you "stand block confirm" lol... But opponent will bait for it haha.
I see you made it to the part of my post where I said "So none of the strings with overheads like f2,2 or b1. "

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
Lol u crybabies . It has been normalized noob cannot do his KB b1 L1 2 off of anything even a j2 punish has to be the string on its own as a punish . Welcome to mk11 :DOGE

GhosT

Noob
Yall quit complaining and go land kollectors mace krushing blow on even an above casual level opponent. Lmao you just THINK your kb is useless