What's new

Kabal... infinite? (Done by extreme skill or cheat?)

Someone just did a very strange Kabal combo on me. He spinned me, then did an aerial start, followed by Kabal's autocombo (no kicks, only punches), then jumped along with me, and somehow did it again without me being able to move. I tried holding down block afterward with no success in stopping him. He did this repeatedly for a bit, then stopped. It resulted in something around 53% damage in total, but I wonder if it could have gone any longer.

Anyway, the question is, is this possible, and if so, by human hand? And can it go on forever as an infinite? I'd like to know for sure.

Hmmm... I bet he just relaunched you. I'm not sure which characters can be relaunched for sure, so I guess someone else will have to give you an answer.

Derek

Noob
I smell BS

"Kabal can relaunch combo the Robots, Sheeva, Sub, Nightwolf, Jax, Kung Lao, Sonya, Kabal. "

black album said:
He just relaunched you not an infinite. You should have been able to block it though if u were holding block.
No? Re-launches can't be blocked if timed right, it's all one combo. I'm nearly certain...

ipushmycar said:
black album said:
He just relaunched you not an infinite. You should have been able to block it though if u were holding block.
No? Re-launches can't be blocked if timed right, it's all one combo. I'm nearly certain...
Relaunches are unblockable if timed perfectly, yes, but you can also relaunch a non blocking robot player with no problem.

It's a relaunch. If a Robot-Smoke player plays in a way that pisses me off, I'll relaunch them.. but in casual matches, I usually don't out of respect.

l SuGaR l said:
abc ur dead0 said:
DAVE101 said:
relaunch is an inf.
Semi. Stops when the Screen does.
True, but if you go from one corner to another they'll be dead before the get to the other one.
Yea But it's Still like a Semi, just a 100% Semi. It cannot go on forever, Like Kung Lao's Corner Hat Spin to Sujk.

Stryker's Pop up to Gun to Dash to aaHPHP to Dash is another example of a Semi.

And I dunno Sugar. Kabal has a very weak Pop up. It may not kill someone.

Meh... 100%, infinite, either way the opponent is dead :)

I still think Nightwolf's corner infinite is the coolest thing. I no longer fear robosmoke, yet look forward to him :)

Shaney

Noob
Boostjunkie said:
ipushmycar said:
Meh... 100%, infinite, either way the opponent is dead :)

I still think Nightwolf's corner infinite is the coolest thing. I no longer fear robosmoke, yet look forward to him :)
O rly? :lol:
LMAO!! i look forward to NOT playing your Smoke at ANYtime.

I based my Robo Smoke off of the two times I've played Annihilator. I always use invisibilty, and I use the spear quite often. But, I'll never be able to match his skill with him.. I mean dayum.

Lord PsyBorg said:
Anyway, the question is, is this possible, and if so, by human hand? And can it go on forever as an infinite? I'd like to know for sure.
i read the post title then ur signature then i laffed.