What's new

Kabal HP, HP, JK...miss.

FILER

Noob
Air spin...HP, HP, JK....missed fireball.

This is the story of my Kabal.

I have no problem connecting the JK and fireball after a ground combo, no problem getting 2 fireballs in the corner (three will never happen for me), but for some reason, I miss the air fireball on an air spin. Am I not pushing it fast enough? Are there times when it is impossible to connect the fireball because of the character being too low? Help, thanks.

Try this.

aaHPHP, JK,(press) Back, back, LK, Hp. If you do it fast enough the fireball should come out as soon as the kick connects. Keep in mind its alot harder to do on some characters than on others. Practice. I have this problem as well.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
aaHPHP, tap Run, B+JK, B+HP. That's the easiest way and most professional looking way to do it.

You should be hitting the Kick button as soon as you leave the ground, as opposed to the pop-up combo, where you have some time. So basically it's aaHHP (tap Run to cancel the second HP), Up+Foward+HK (Tap the HK a split-second after the Up+Foward), B, B+HP. You need to be done with the B, B motion by the time the JK connects, then immediately tap the HP for the fireball.

Also, when you first start doing this combo, do lp,hp,jk,afb. You will connect with the AFB a lot more. Once you get comfortable with this, start doing, hp,hp,jk,afb.

T2 ExCon said:
Also, when you first start doing this combo, do lp,hp,jk,afb. You will connect with the AFB a lot more. Once you get comfortable with this, start doing, hp,hp,jk,afb.
No it doesn't make a difference except it does less damage and has to be started later.

I didn't know that but I felt it was easier when i did an aalp first, but maybe it was just me getting the feel for the combo better. Thanks for correcting me on that because I don't want to mess anyone up.