What's new

Kabal Costumization

TackyHaddock

Salty Mashers Krew
Only paying attention slightly at work but reo is streaming Kabal right now and using the dash cancel. He thinks it may be better than MK9, says its bonkers.
hmm interesting. I just checked his stream out for a bit too, saw him get punished up close after using it a few times, seems it must not be as plus as MK9, but I did see him follow it up with a throw successfully a number of times

Kroaken

Life is a block string with no gaps.
is anyone using the dash cancel? viable?
They said, somewhere, that it wasn't in his preset Variations. So if we don't get Kustom for ranked, I wouldn't expect to see it much. (This ofc assumes everything stays as is.)

TackyHaddock

Salty Mashers Krew
They said, somewhere, that it wasn't in his preset Variations. So if we don't get Kustom for ranked, I wouldn't expect to see it much. (This ofc assumes everything stays as is.)
Hmm that would kinda suck, it should always be usable imo.

Does it state anywhere what the frame data is for the cancels?

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Man, now I wanna see Kabal saying Psycho lines during the battle.

"I need another head for my merry-go-round!"
"Look at me when I'm charging at you!"
This is 14 karat gold.

Dash cancel must be erased. Why not make every move cancellable then? That thing was nasty in MK9.
I haven't gotten to mess with it yet, but since the input is back+MB, does that means it costs a bar? Because if they're just handing out cancels like way back when, then the soup is about to turn to stew around these parts...