What's new

Kabal Corner Problems

Shock said:
You want to hit the first JK as high as possible and the first fireball as low as possible, then you want to connect the next JK as soon as possible and the next fireball as low as possible, then the third JK as soon as possible and cancel to fireball with enough time that it won't miss. Your best bet is trying the first one with 3 taps of back, maybe 4.
Allright i can do it on the n64 but when i go online i get just enough lag so that I miss. Ill keep practicing, thnx Shock

TheLord Phoenix UMK3 said:
Shock said:
You want to hit the first JK as high as possible and the first fireball as low as possible, then you want to connect the next JK as soon as possible and the next fireball as low as possible, then the third JK as soon as possible and cancel to fireball with enough time that it won't miss. Your best bet is trying the first one with 3 taps of back, maybe 4.
Allright i can do it on the n64 but when i go online i get just enough lag so that I miss. Ill keep practicing, thnx Shock
I only go for two online, then a sweep at the end, followed by a high kick for wake up.