What's new

Kabal Corner Combos

Misky

Clinch should be a command grab
If Kabal's got meter and gets a db4 punish/kounter, you're gonna feel that shit.
It's so good man.. A lil difficult to get down at first but oh man is it worth it. Is there even a combo that can do more than 72%?

E

Eldriken

It's so good man.. A lil difficult to get down at first but oh man is it worth it. Is there even a combo that can do more than 72%?
Not that I know of.

But that's some round ending shit right there.

Inzzane_79

Every time someone farts, a demon gets his wings
Probably one of the highest. I know Terminator can do 620+ (but he Need 2 KBs and then the FB)

I wouldn´t even be mad if I got hit with that and lose the match. Speechless, hell yes but not mad at all lol

E

Eldriken

It's nutty that with the right situation, Kabal can kill you in two hits. One BnB and then db4 KB into Fatal Blow. shudders

I usually go for the easy 61% if it's available since I play Clean Cut. If I used The Spins, I could get 66%. I don't go for the super optimal stuff because it's way too easy to drop and fuck up.

Definitely gonna work on some of these corner combos, however. I usually don't do anything flashy in the corner just for consistency's sake.

E

Eldriken

D4 xx hook slam on block for 90% KB chance. Fuck Kabal's KBs.
I never go for that. I usually go for d4~db3. Both are death on whiff/block, however. But the reward for taking the risk with db4 is oh so juicy provided the opponent doesn't have 2 bars of defensive meter.

SonicNinja3532

The Wannabe Prodigy
He can get similar damage without giving up the corner btw, unless you’re going for a fatal blow combo there’s never a reason to go for the side switch in the corner.

Also from j3 the best confirm is to do s4 d1 23 bf3 since that’s reliable and leads to like 43/45% and keeps the corner plus lets you restand

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
Noob can get similar in dark sabbath using his low KB
Kabal gives me nightmares good shit misky