What's new

Kabal - Competitive Variation Combos. Antiair, Corner and AA

Yeah I'm trying to figure out how you get the side switch kick after nomad dash, I noticed that you manage to get the opponent more airborne so they can't block in time. But when I do it, they always spin at ground-level so they're always able to block in time :/ any tips?

Yeah I'm trying to figure out how you get the side switch kick after nomad dash, I noticed that you manage to get the opponent more airborne so they can't block in time. But when I do it, they always spin at ground-level so they're always able to block in time :/ any tips?
Figured it out. the timing between the 2,2 and 2,3 is far more important than the timing after amplified blade

DoctrineDark

Too little, too late...
Figured it out. the timing between the 2,2 and 2,3 is far more important than the timing after amplified blade
So is, the opponent needs to be at precise height but also 2,2 needs to be connected at an especific timing so you need to walk a little back (not too hard timing) to follow with 2,3. This combo will not work against all characters but the bnb version works, just reeplace 2,2 with d1, 2,3 for the correct height.

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
So is, the opponent needs to be at precise height but also 2,2 needs to be connected at an especific timing so you need to walk a little back (not too hard timing) to follow with 2,3. This combo will not work against all characters but the bnb version works, just reeplace 2,2 with d1, 2,3 for the correct height.
I noticed that when I tried it way back