What's new

Just throwin this out there

SquirtMcGirt

Purple balls covering the screen
I haven't really saw this discussed much (or really at all come to think of it) and I hope I don't get blown up for this but I was thinking... B+3,3 is - 3 on block and can be hit confirmed into either hell fire away on block or mid hell spike on hit(or ex hell spike) . B+2,4 is neutral on block, so you can d+1 tele away, or if it hits it looks like it leaves you with some amazing footsies opportunities. If they jump you can easily aa them, if they retreat they are dead, and if they wake up you can block. Of course you have to look out for Armor, but when don't you lol. I know you sacrifice a ton of damage, but you can save your meter for what really matters, your Armor and en hell fire. The best part is you always end up where you wanna be, and that's far away from your opponent. Am I retarded or is this a pseudo safe 50/50?(and I'm not suggesting rushing down with this, it would be more of a tool to complement and set up your zoning.) Thoughts?

SquirtMcGirt

You can Armor between a lot of strings in this game lol. Just a suggestion. I'm still testing this just wanted to open a dialog with my fellow freddy mains.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
It could make the opponent want to cross you up though...and if D1 is mis-timed, you eat a full combo...

AK Vip3r

Ghost of Vip3r
Alot of people do not know there is a string to B.2 and tend to take the hit from the 4 in the string. I wouldnt abuse it, but it is useful. I dont use B.3,3 often, if ever. I really like F.4,3 and F.2,1, b.3 though.

SquirtMcGirt

But seriously Freddy mains, lets make this shit happen, we need to all just discuss the fucking hell out of this characther