What's new

Just play the game, or leave it alone.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Here lately I have been noticing a LOT of people complaining about this game and whining about a lot of different issues, whether it be Kabal, the glitches, the bugs, the awful net code, or just the game and/or NRS in general. If you have a problem with the games then don't play them, it's that simple don't come here to bash, bitch and moan about them, we have heard it all already and get tired of it after a while. I'm not sitting here telling you that if you don't like the games or NRS to just GTFO, and I'm not saying I don't respect anyone's opinion because I do and you are entitled to it as a member of this great community, but seriously we only need to hear the same shit so much before we get the picture. Everyone here at this point understands what we are dealing with in this game, and should just decide whether or not we want to play this game or not. We already catch enough criticism from every other community, we don't need our own players fueling the flame, especially at a time when we are doing what we can to keep the game competitive. Like I said, I value all of you as members of the MK community and love and respect each and every one of you, but let's just try to enjoy this for what it is, and hope we get something better in the near future.

bipolar_shango

" Bros before Hoes"
My thoughts exactly bro.. MK is the only fightiing game I take, and have ever taken seriously. Every game has its flaws be it streetfighter, tekken or whatever.. But unfortunately most of the kids on this site do not understand. My view on other fighting games. Tekken = Recycling characters since the early 1990's.. Streetfighter = Cloning characters since the 1980's.. Marvel or any game with "air dash" = broken:p, the others = Clones of the fighters mentioned above or trash.

Hemlock

Noob
As a non-competitive player, I obviously play the game very differently and get different things out of it. I am on this site because for me, this is the perfect game! I love all the game modes, I love the game play, and I think all the characters are awesome. The friends I play this game with are on a similar skill level as I am, so the best characters for us have nothing to do with tier lists.

I guess since we're all here as MK fans, it almost seems redundant to share how great we think this game is. But with the amount of posts complaining, I guess we should tip the scales back in rejoicing that this awesome game exists! Thanks NRS!

London Lust

Lagleena Player
Nice post :D

I love MK9 and it's community. I've played pretty much nothing but MK9 for the past like 3 months lol. It's a really good game that I can still enjoy despite it's sub-par online.

Grumptronix

Fuck off, I'm not grumpy
I see it both ways. In reality it should be you either give constructive feedback through appropriate channels or you just don't comment on the faults. However, it's very conformist to say "This is the way it is and that's what we should live and be happy with". The game can and has improved due to the feedback all these people have provided. Unfortunately, complaining is part (an annoying part) of that "feedback".

B Pryme

Noob
Seriously this is exactly what I was thinking. By you coming here and bitching you are providing nothing productive to the forum. Like everyone is saying if you don't like it move on and stop coming here and bitching.

Joker8417 Why complain about people complaining? What guys like you fail to realize is that a HUGE portion of our community are online players. The tournament players are a very small demographic, and they don't have to worry about an invincibility glitch. While the other 90% of the community is forced to because anything goes online. So yeah the people who are complaining are well within there rights to complain.

Why don't you make a thread/rant about all the constant fucking trolling that's not even funny anymore. It's tired and annoying. That is all.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
1. You aren't forced to read threads where people are complaining.
2. You need to have a voice to be heard.
3. As you said, people are entitled to their opinions.
4. People need to vent, so let them. That is why this is a forum.
I'm not bashing you, this is just my personal point of view.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
ABACABB K.O.E_18 GLoRToR
I get this, and I play online more than anytbing else as much as i would like to call myself an offline player. The issue is we now KNOW that nothing is going to be done about this game anymore, so you can complain all you want it isn't going to change anything shitty about this game. So please just keep it off the forums there is nothing productive that will come out of it. Play what you have because that is all you are going to get.

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
ABACABB K.O.E_18 GLoRToR
I get this, and I play online more than anytbing else as much as i would like to call myself an offline player. The issue is we now KNOW that nothing is going to be done about this game anymore, so you can complain all ypu want it ian't going to change anything shitty about this game. So please just keep olit off the forums there is nothing productive that will come out of it. Play what you have because that is all you are going to get.
sad but true :(

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
No can do, cap'n.
It's a matter of personalities. Some people say things as they see it, other people reconcile and keep quiet.
I'm not telling you to speak up either, and you have no right to tell me not to.
Let's just agree to disagree.