What's new

Question Just picked up Smoke have a few questions.

redeyes

Button Masher
I play Mileena as my main and i picked up smoke as my secondary but im having a hard time keeping pressure with him i really want to learn how to become a better smoke player but i just get tossed around because it feels like i cant keep pressure. so what are his safes strings / best strings to keep pressure with?

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
you mainly want to apply pressure with pokes. I would answer more fully but am super tired :(

14 hour day excluding commute time... Im mentally dead right now

However, you can take a look at the video in my sig and get some info from there

3, d2, 1 is a great pressure string and its safe, it also gives you slight frame advantage. if blocked, d1,3, or sweeps should be used to continue pressure

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
Im having a terrible time hitting Down1 and tips? or is it cause of this shitty xbox controller ?
I thought the exact same thing when I first played him. You get used to it real fast. In fact, it's very satisfying to input once you got it down.

But, I play on ps3 and it's true xbox controllers are balls for fighting games so you might have a different experience.