What's new

Question - Tarkatan Just how do you cancel a down normal into a special

Tweedy

Noob
I think pokes into specials create more depth.

Is it fine in MKX, especially when you think about Alien, Jax, Jin, Goro(Goro kind of needs it though)?

Probably not, but it's not like, armor in the neutral that launches. It doesn't just make the game more random. You just have to be aware.

Shade667

#StrongisthenewCute
See you dont even know what the input is and you're here giving advices. If you can do it consistently for 10 times then prove it with a vid. Otherwise i call bs on that
I dont know what the input is cuz I dont care.
You asked a question. I answered. If thats not what u wanted then what do u want?

Also shame on you for targeting me. I dont have a smartphone.
RIP.

I dont know what the input is cuz I dont care.
You asked a question. I answered. If thats not what u wanted then what do u want?

Also shame on you for targeting me. I dont have a smartphone.
RIP.
I asked a question, and you gave a stupid answer acting like you are some sort of expert when you don't know shit. so no, that is not what i wanted. You're all bark with no bite.

Shade667

#StrongisthenewCute
I asked a question, and you gave a stupid answer acting like you are some sort of expert when you don't know shit. so no, that is not what i wanted. You're all bark with no bite.
What?
Are you for real? You asked how to cancel a poke into a special.
I asnwered. Just because you dont like my answer doesnt mean I dont know what im talking about.
Im actually done here. Hope you realise we've all told u the same thing and u waste money on a hitbox hoping itll help you when it wont.

Also I like how everyone ignored your question to have their own discussion :p

What?
Are you for real? You asked how to cancel a poke into a special.
I asnwered. Just because you dont like my answer doesnt mean I dont know what im talking about.
Im actually done here. Hope you realise we've all told u the same thing and u waste money on a hitbox hoping itll help you when it wont.

Also I like how everyone ignored your question to have their own discussion :p
If you think that am going to spend 200 dollars on a controller to play one game then your dumber than i thought, you seem to think that everyone is like you.