What's new

Question just frame after a blocked b1u2??

TONY-T

Mad scientist
This is something i came across a few days ago.

The way ive been testing this out is to...

Select your opponent as doomsday

Set Reset Position: Right

Set Reversal Mode: On

Set Reversal Attack: Venom

Set Block Mode: Always

Now your in the right hand corner with Doomsdays back up against the wall and you facing him.

Do a b1u2 and Doomsday will block it then retaliate with a shoulder. What you need to do is a sword flip the moment you have a free frame after the b1u2. If you have done this correctly, you will be able to punish Doomsdays shoulder..

Now here is where it gets weird, The timing on this move feels all messed up. Some times i can make the punish relatively easy, other times doomsday ends up punishing me as im trying to get the move out.

Wether or not this is a just frame, im not sure. If it is, its a very strange one.

I was hoping you guys could test it out. Im curious to know your results.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Is this the thing where Sword Flip doesn't fully connect and you end up crossing them up? If so I have messed with this with KF Slide and I came up with nothing.

Bildslash

Goro Lives 
Blocking, frame traps in general are very weird in Injustice. I dunno how long it will take before it's acknowledged by the community.

TONY-T

Mad scientist
Is this the thing where Sword Flip doesn't fully connect and you end up crossing them up? If so I have messed with this with KF Slide and I came up with nothing.
no, this is different. once you do the b1u2 and doomsday blocks it, you do the sword flip immediately. sometimes it comes out fast, sometimes it comes out slow. its a very strange timing..