What's new

[Jun 30, 2012] [June 30, 2012] Kawaii Kombat (London Anime Con, Mortal kombat tournament) (n7 8db)

PND i2 Gaug3

NERF Everything, LEAVE Nothing
thats just to get you into the anime con event in the first place

Everyone signup to the event so you can enter to enter the tournament

GambitTheFirst

Just some bees, please.
Is this literally just a 9 (10 if I make it?) man tournament or are there other people hiding in the wings? I can potentially make this but it does cost me a fair bit to get to London, so not to be stingy but I would like it to be worth it.

Are there more people in this situation? As in probably not going to go just because not enough other people are going? If that's the case everybody should post to say what their situation is so we can get a better idea of who potentially would go if we get the numbers, and in doing so we will then get the numbers.

Flagg

Noob
As far as im concerned im going, however I did have a job interview recently and they are going to let me know soon if I got the job. Yay, cool for me. They did say the job would involve some weekends, so im just saying now, if I have to cancel last minute, that's why but as far as im concerned i'll be going.

But wow, 9 of us.....wtf is going on?

Flagg

Noob
You know if this is going to be a small turn out, we could have a small round robin tournie (as well as the main tournie), two teams, which could be kinda fun.

Temjiin

www.mkxframedata.com
Is this just an MK thing or will there be several games?

Specifically, Soul Calibur V......

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Temphuibis is gigging at this? Mario Kart Wii casuals? (the game is broken as hell but I've never seen any in the UK before) MK pls! I'm getting myself knocked out early #Kappa

Albo

Noob
Just realised it's an 18+ event while i was filling out the registration form so i guess i won't be able to make it...:( Hopefully i46 doesn't have an age restriction so i can make it out to that.

PND i2 Gaug3

NERF Everything, LEAVE Nothing
Just realised it's an 18+ event while i was filling out the registration form so i guess i won't be able to make it...:( Hopefully i46 doesn't have an age restriction so i can make it out to that.
How old are you?

Sent from the PND Haters Ball

hate hate hate

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
ketchups comin too, dont worry dont go by the number of people signed up on the thread. theyll come anyhow