What's new

[Jul 7, 2012] Project MrE's Mortal Kombat VS tournament ( 1st tournament season 2) (Rotterdam)

Temjiin

www.mkxframedata.com
Fact is that you cant just say ill come there and beat you all... You want to be treated with respect so than respect others also. NKZero been to our tournament... You go ask him how we are in real life. So dont be cocky yourself by telling us how easily you beat us and be surprised that someone pops off. If you want to think you beat us idc just keep it yourself cuz you already seen what leads to it when you speak out loud. We are all mk players and we love to play this game. Its always nice to see new players and people from far coming to tourneys. So dont be dicks to each other cuz it aint fun :)
I don't want to be the "he started it" guy, but you'll find that my post was in response to us being called jokes.

Which is itself, a joke.

I'm done here.

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
I suggest we are quitting this annoying topic and focus us on the tourney's that are coming^^ Gd luck guys from england and we'll see eachother in the team battle, ciao :)
Any tournaments in holland that are coming up (and people are going to..) let me know we could try sort somthing out.

I46 is coming up in the UK aswell, i think AssassiN[be] is coming so you should try bring your team along, this would be most hype!

<F8>

<Insert witty title>
Fact is that you cant just say ill come there and beat you all... You want to be treated with respect so than respect others also. NKZero been to our tournament... You go ask him how we are in real life. So dont be cocky yourself by telling us how easily you beat us and be surprised that someone pops off. If you want to think you beat us idc just keep it yourself cuz you already seen what leads to it when you speak out loud. We are all mk players and we love to play this game. Its always nice to see new players and people from far coming to tourneys. So dont be dicks to each other cuz it aint fun :)
I guess what is not to be left forgotten here is that these smaller tournaments shouldn't be looked down upon. No matter what level of skill or how much money is behind it. Whatever kind of unappreciative and underwhelming behavior towards the person who hosts such an event should be set aside anyway. What matters is that someone is actually making it happen and offering the opportunity for us all to gather and have a good time. Unlucky that most who are sinking along together with this 'Euro Titanic' cannot hop on over just to go and sit in their backyard to play some casuals / tournaments / majors.

Any tournaments in holland that are coming up (and people are going to..) let me know we could try sort somthing out.

I46 is coming up in the UK aswell, i think AssassiN[be] is coming so you should try bring your team along, this would be most hype!
Hopefully @ Kharacter Kombat for those actually interested in joining E's tournaments. However E has already stated that he will host this before I46. I don't see that happening for the majority to just hop on over and chill in this backyard of our's. Seeing the investment and timing. Anyway as I just wanted to point out, hopefully it'll deliver more players. Would suck for me as I would be on my holiday if he would host it during that time, but whatever next time I suppose.

See you guys on the 7th for those who are joining up, or perhaps on another casual.
Btw Dus you owe me a mirror match.

Hidan

Where the hell is Reiko's wheel kick
I can't reply to all the posts I want to from this thread so I'll speak generally. Don't pick on each other, at least let's keep Europe united, comparing players from a distance and theory fighting is bullshit. About Rotterdam, short notice guys, we haven't booked anything in order to cut a better deal with any airlines and I personally can't get time off from work. We don't underestimate tournaments, the main reason we travel is the company (if you tell me the whole Europe, or at least the whole UK community will be there and you announce it soon, I'll sky drop in front of your face)

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
<F8> Like ive said, im sure if you give plenty of notice and be as informative as possible for people visiting a country they have never been to before, then we can come. Really nobody has actually got beef with each other, just people talking shit and calling players out because they arent Mustard, Ketchup, Foxy or Glue is ignorant and i personally take offense to be called a joke because im not one of those 4 players, and will happily come and do what i can to prove you all wrong, and im sure the UK joke squad feel the same way.

<F8>

<Insert witty title>
<F8> Like ive said, im sure if you give plenty of notice and be as informative as possible for people visiting a country they have never been to before, then we can come. Really nobody has actually got beef with each other, just people talking shit and calling players out because they arent Mustard, Ketchup, Foxy or Glue is ignorant and i personally take offense to be called a joke because im not one of those 4 players, and will happily come and do what i can to prove you all wrong, and im sure the UK joke squad feel the same way.
I'm pretty sure E will take a look at this thread, if not I'll swing him another PM regarding that. He's pretty much the man to talk to regarding this subject though. Anyway if it's something you'd like to do that would be awesome sauce, respect for that sir.

The-Bizzle

You alright mate ?

NKZero

Noob
Solid_S14 I will vouch for you and the rest of the Holland guys. You guys are good. But I want to point out that the UK in general have better players even without the top 4 who are going to EVO. I'm just being real here. I've levelled up considerably since I came back to England since I now have a consistent scene to play in.

But you guys are legit I won't deny that. You also treated me as one of your own when I was there so thanks for that :).

Solid_S14

Burn Baby Burn
Solid_S14 I will vouch for you and the rest of the Holland guys. You guys are good. But I want to point out that the UK in general have better players even without the top 4 who are going to EVO. I'm just being real here. I've levelled up considerably since I came back to England since I now have a consistent scene to play in.
I want to see this :)