What's new

[Jul 7, 2012] Project MrE's Mortal Kombat VS tournament ( 1st tournament season 2) (Rotterdam)

rubmytaco

CarriedByClone
no misunderstanding dude, Djack blatantly talked mad shit to us.
He's just trying to get you guys to show up at our tournaments. Nothing personal, I'm sure! :) Good luck at EVO guys. If it wasn't for me being a broke student I would happily travel to the UK :(

Well, this just got interesting.

All because of a few misunderstandings.
Time to go back on-topic and see who is coming.

Let the fighting do the talking...

Project MrE make sure the NL tournament isn't during I46(weekend of 24th August).
IT's not, its going to be first week of august so its a good tournament to warm up for I46

believe me, id be very happy to play Djack and the rest of the belgian scene in tournament, which is why we're trying to plug i46 as much as possible, if your next tournament is in august then im sorry but again im going to have to choose i46 over it, it's going to have a MUCH bigger turnout and actually has many corporate backings, i reccomend your boys do the same.

also Djack, calm down, think about it logically, of course we're choosing other events, i am NOT missing evo, and i46 has been in the works longer than you think. instead of replying in this angry manor how about you think about the reasons for our choices.
September is Traditional Kombat you guys up for that ?

How many people attend your tournaments. I'm not going to travel overseas for a 10 man turnout.
That why we need pro's like you to make our tournament become 11 man tournament . :) Thats a joke not an insult . Usually we are arround 15 to 20 people . and its getting bigger every time

<F8>

<Insert witty title>
I'd come, but this was not even a months notice, and is on the same day as the biggest MK tournament of the year, forgive me for not choosing one over the other.

unlike a certain someone i actually turn up when i say i will. im not saying anything more to you, i look forward to playing you at i46, providing you dont back out again.
Show up at the Kharacter tourney then, nice amount of time that you know of it in advance. Oh wait ... It had to be a x amount of people to match your preferences, I totally forgot about that. Or has that actually changed and are you willing to have a couple of GG's without centralizing money? Anyway ... why on earth would you post in here that you're not attending if E's tournaments don't meet your preferences anyway? It simply wasn't worth it to you. Now it is? Change of heart? Would be awesome but I dunno ... You got me to raise my eyebrow right there.

A European Major is in August. I46. It's being held in the UK and is going to be a much larger scale than the tournaments you have. You should all attend that one instead. I'll glady fight Djack, but I doubt he'll come as he hasn't attended an event he said he'd turn up at, yet expects to be respected as much and or considered as good.

Not going to happen.
The Kharacter one is before the major in the UK. Do show up if you will. But you probably won't since ...

How many people attend your tournaments. I'm not going to travel overseas for a 10 man turnout.
Then don't. Honestly no one's forcing you to get on a plane. Would be awesome and would actually tighten up the MK community but whatever I'm not gonna bother convincing you lol. That would simply be wasting our time knowing how you actually think about E's provided tournaments.

There are other ways to get players in other to insult them.
Can't really say your approach was or is any better either ...
You should refrain your fingers now ... Remember what you said? Yea that's right I believe you and I were done talking.

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
Show up at the Kharacter tourney then, nice amount of time that you know of it in advance. Oh wait ... It had to be a x amount of people to match your preferences, I totally forgot about that. Or has that actually changed and are you willing to have a couple of GG's without centralizing money? Anyway ... why on earth would you post in here that you're not attending if E's tournaments don't meet your preferences anyway? It simply wasn't worth it to you. Now it is? Change of heart? Would be awesome but I dunno ... You got me to raise my eyebrow right there..
ive already said all there is to say, you guys know what to do if you want recognition, you're right, we are done, im not one to enjoy repeating myself.

<F8>

<Insert witty title>
Well, this just got interesting.

Time to go back on-topic and see who is coming.

Let the fighting do the talking.
You ninja'd my Jackson. I'll let you know that was below the rim son ... lol
But yea seriously. Let's get back on topic. Interesting stuff but I'd rather not hijack this threat any further than I already did.

It's a tournament SIGN UP / DISCUSSION topic, E's specifically. So let's keep it that way please.

<F8>

<Insert witty title>
ive already said all there is to say, you guys know what to do if you want recognition, you're right, we are done, im not one to enjoy repeating myself.
What recognition? That we're OMFGWTF players? Or that minute of spotlight?
It's all about having GG's and fun pal, not money ... But whatever floats the boat.
But for once we can agree ... we are done.

Solid_S14

Burn Baby Burn
Omg... This thread is already gone to shitnation....

Project MrE ill be at this tourney for sure. You can put me on the reservation list for both tournaments.
Mustard-LK4D4 good luck at evo and hope you guys rep eu good. I think foxy is gonna win evo ;) maybe we'll see you next time at our tourneys.
About i46 i have to see how much it costs... Im not gonna pay €100,- to get blown up.

Also to the guys who are gonna attend this tourney... Be prepared for babyday :)

Solid_S14

Burn Baby Burn
And we all know you're going to pussy out of I46. Djack

It's ok though, it's not fun beating on sub par cage players anyway.

Also. Don't be surprised I'd rather go to EVO than a 10 man tournament LMAO.
LMAO??? I think its fine for us to have our 10 man tournaments. MrE is trying hard to organise this stuff and also trying to rep his tourneys so more people will come. So don't lmao someones hard work for the mk community ;) it might be nothing for you a 10 man turnout but believe me its hella fun!!
Also to make it clear im not gonna ask people to travel overseas for 10/15 man tourneys its up to them to make that choice.

<F8>

<Insert witty title>
About i46 i have to see how much it costs... Im not gonna pay €100,- to get blown up.

Also to the guys who are gonna attend this tourney... Be prepared for babyday :)
Don't really care about going to i46 since we already had something scheduled anyway, remember?
Just tune in when Djack is playing.

In regards to the tourney and your hunger for babies. Well sir, bring it on.

Solid_S14

Burn Baby Burn
You have Djack to thank for how the thread went.
I can thank all of you guys cuz most of you respond to it so thanks for shitting on the thread guys. Take my advice and handle this bullshit in private converstions. We are all adults right. Peace out and again goodluck at evo guys. Have fun and hope you'll have a good time.

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
Just tune in when Djack is playing.
Listen, this thread has been put of it's rails by Djack trying to take swings, because of some little vendetta he has with the twins. If he has a problem, he should sort it out in his own private time instead of doing it on the TYM forums as a platform to insinuate nonsense, with sentences along the lines off ''But I guess you won't...'' ''I don't think you will'' ''If you do'', ''We all know that if you'', its absolute childish forum nonsense.

He can't choose to avoid major EU tournaments, then proceed to accuse the twins of not attending 10-15 tournaments, especially when they have travelled and won two EU majors, on top of the fact that I have never heard of him (DJACK) in my life before I visited this thread, and his name has never been mentioned in any talks amongst other top EU offline players, not once.

So he is out of line, and out of his depth.

If he wants to crush any issue he has with the twins, then he has to show up to an EU major, perform and place well, and stop insulting the twins and anyone else for not showing to 10-15 man tournament miles outside of their country, and conveniently for him, in his backyard, a nice cosy 1 hour 45min train ride, from Antwerp to Amsterdam.

Enough.

* I am quote replying you as a defender of his behaviour.

<F8>

<Insert witty title>
I can thank all of you guys cuz most of you respond to it so thanks for shitting on the thread guys. Take my advice and handle this bullshit in private converstions. We are all adults right. Peace out and again goodluck at evo guys. Have fun and hope you'll have a good time.
Ooooh u mad braw? I'm not gonna be able to count those babies huh? ;)

AssassiN

Noob
The fact of the matter is a lot of these players enjoy these tournaments organised by Project MRE.
He is doing top notch work to make sure we have a place, ability to have tournaments and record these matches, so please respect him for this.

You posted about your weekend in EVO as kind of a way to say "screw your little 10 men tourney, I'm going to Vegas to compete with 500 men and meet Ed Boon". We all know you guys are going to Evo, it's not a big secret ;).
And if we were looking for recognition we would work our asses of go to EVO, I think pretty much everyone here is just trying to play some MK without the lag and do a little socializing. Cause I'm pretty sure that if online was fucking sweet, we wouldn't be having these tournaments. Or maybe we would but it would be months apart.

Just think you could have not posted it or do post it and ask if another day wasn't possible so you really can make it because I'm doubting if you guys would actually show up if you did had the time and money.

But look at me, throwing out my own suggestion to go back on topic.
Just said what I wanted to say and hope you see that this thread went to shit with this stupid discussion.

Solid_S14
You love babies too much man :p.

Still loving the PS3 vs Xbox 360 idea even though I already got my converter

dussss

Noob
@mustard, ketchup, foxy and glue! Good luck mates, i think the level of the UK players are much higher then in the USA. I havent played against one of u or one of them but based on the match vids i think u'll have a good chance to take it. Can someone please place a link on the forum about that UK tourney in august? Im pretty interested.

And about the 7 Juli tourney, ill probably be there, not 100% sure cus there's a smal possibility i have to work bt big chance ull see me there

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
The fact of the matter is a lot of these players enjoy these tournaments organised by Project MRE.
He is doing top notch work to make sure we have a place, ability to have tournaments and record these matches, so please respect him for this.

You posted about your weekend in EVO as kind of a way to say "screw your little 10 men tourney, I'm going to Vegas to compete with 500 men and meet Ed Boon". We all know you guys are going to Evo, it's not a big secret ;).
And if we were looking for recognition we would work our asses of go to EVO, I think pretty much everyone here is just trying to play some MK without the lag and do a little socializing. Cause I'm pretty sure that if online was fucking sweet, we wouldn't be having these tournaments. Or maybe we would but it would be months apart.

Just think you could have not posted it or do post it and ask if another day wasn't possible so you really can make it because I'm doubting if you guys would actually show up if you did had the time and money.

But look at me, throwing out my own suggestion to go back on topic.
Just said what I wanted to say and hope you see that this thread went to shit with this stupid discussion.

Solid_S14
You love babies too much man :p.

Still loving the PS3 vs Xbox 360 idea even though I already got my converter
woah woah woah thats one HELL of an assumption dude, i posted about evo simply to inform the organiser i wont be making it, as hes directly asked me to come before, that was all.

i had no interest in making drama here, and i do think you'll find that everyone was being cool until Djack decided to post nonsense.

i am COMPLETELY fine with people playing for fun, im still a gamer at heart, and the only games i take seriously are fighters, im in it for fun at the same time as well, but again, it was Djack who came here and started insinuating otherwise. (perhaps hes taking it alot more seriously than he's letting on.)

now, for the last time, i am done with this thread before any more of my words get twisted, good luck in the tournament all of you, i hope you have a good time.

dussss

Noob
woah woah woah thats one HELL of an assumption dude, i posted about evo simply to inform the organiser i wont be making it, as hes directly asked me to come before, that was all.

i had no interest in making drama here, and i do think you'll find that everyone was being cool until Djack decided to post nonsense.

i am COMPLETELY fine with people playing for fun, im still a gamer at heart, and the only games i take seriously are fighters, im in it for fun at the same time as well, but again, it was Djack who came here and started insinuating otherwise. (perhaps hes taking it alot more seriously than he's letting on.)

now, for the last time, i am done with this thread before any more of my words get twisted, good luck in the tournament all of you, i hope you have a good time.
When is the tourney in the UK? could u please place a link for me?

dussss

Noob
Jesus loves u all and has a terrific plan with your life! keep that in mind and u will see the blessing :)

Now could someone pls send me the link ?