What's new

Match-up Discussion Juicy VIII.a: My Final(ized) MU chart

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
Lol are we seriously going to base the MU off of your shit Sinestro vs Bugman? If that's the case, why don't I use my Batman to prove that GL is an even MU lol.
Well yeah, if you can beat Gross or DJT with Batman I will gladly believe 5-5. But I doubt you'd get more then 5 games in a first to 30

ForeverKing

Lol are we seriously going to base the MU off of your shit Sinestro vs Bugman? If that's the case, why don't I use my Batman to prove that GL is an even MU lol.
See there is one major difference between our matchup copping. There is one huge deciding factor that sets us apart as matchup cops. I'll explain:

If I say Sinestro beats Scorpion, I'll play all the top Scorpion players in the world with Sinestro, and prove it
If I say Sinestro vs Batman is a 5-5, I'll play all the best Batmans in the world, and prove it
If I say Martian Manhunter beats Bane, I'll play any Bane player on this planet, and prove it
If I say Flash beats Batman, I'll body any Batman player on this planet with Flash, and PROVE IT

Whenever I talk about matchups, I'm ready to stand behind those matchups with proof and evidence.

You say Batman vs Green Lantern is a 5-5, but your Batman would get torn apart by all the top Green Lantern players
You say Batman beats Catwoman, but 16Bit would make you never choose Batman again if you played that matchup
You say Bane is a 5-5 against Batgirl, but your Bane would get destroyed inside and out and left for dead by Sonicfox

How do you talk about matchups, if you can't even perform in the matchup? How does your argument hold any weight if you can't prove it and will just get bodied in the matchup? For example, anyone can say "Cyborg beats Martian 6-4" But then they would be proceed to get their Cyborg destroyed by me and Jupiter's Martian. That's basically what you are doing. You are playing matchup cop, in matchups you would demolished in. Now it would be different if that said person beat me and Jupiter's Martian with Cyborg, now his opinion holds weight. But as of right now, in this present moment in time, all of your matchup copping is like when that somebody says "Cyborg beats Martian 6-4" then proceeds to get bodied lol. That is you.

That is what sets our matchup copping skills apart, that is why my matchup copping will always be a step above yours, and that is why everything I say about matchups holds more weight then anything you could ever say about matchups

Last edited:

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
See there is one major difference between our matchup copping. There is one huge deciding factor that sets us apart as matchup cops. I'll explain:

If I say Sinestro beats Scorpion, I'll play all the top Scorpion players in the world with Sinestro, and prove it
If I say Sinestro vs Batman is a 5-5, I'll play all the best Batmans in the world, and prove it
If I say Martian Manhunter beats Bane, I'll play any Bane player on this planet, and prove it
If I say Flash beats Batman, I'll body any Batman player on this planet with Flash, and PROVE IT

Whenever I talk about matchups, I'm ready to stand behind those matchups with proof and evidence.

You say Batman vs Green Lantern is a 5-5, but your Batman would get torn apart by all the top Green Lantern players
You say Batman beats Catwoman, but 16Bit would make you never choose Batman again if you played that matchup
You say Bane is a 5-5 against Batgirl, but your Bane would get destroyed inside and out and left for dead by Sonicfox

That is what sets our matchup copping skills apart, that is why my matchup copping will always be a step above yours, and that is why everything I say about matchups holds more weight then anything you could ever say about matchups
oh damn

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3

Your logic is terrible. There is no chance that you could use Sinestro and stand a chance against someone like Jupiter, or whiteboi, or Ducky or anyone that is really good. Saying that Sinestro-Batman is 5-5 because you could beat Batman players is a TERRIBLE argument. It just proves what I say, which is that they are behind in the matchup. You aren't actually proving anything.

Bugman

Noob
Me and @cR WoundCowboy we both agree that Sinestro vs Scorpion it a 5-5 why I said that it because we did a FT5 to see if it true or not. We could have did FT10 but we did not have time.

ForeverKing

Your logic is terrible. There is no chance that you could use Sinestro and stand a chance against someone like Jupiter, or whiteboi, or Ducky or anyone that is really good. Saying that Sinestro-Batman is 5-5 because you could beat Batman players is a TERRIBLE argument. It just proves what I say, which is that they are behind in the matchup. You aren't actually proving anything.
I'm not just talking about the Batman matchup, if you learned how to read whole posts instead of one sentence. ALL OF MY MATCHUPS that I matchup cop, I am will to prove.. Not just Sinestro vs Batman... ALL OF THEM. But you can't prove any of yours. Now you understand?

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios

I would bet if Cowboy had some time to work on Batman he would do well in that match up. Probably better than most real Batman mains. His patience and understanding of the neutral game are top notch and he is one of the best against Catwoman for that reason. It's why his alt Black Adam is better in the match up than any of the Black Adam mains I've played with almost no experience. He just knows how the game works.

ForeverKing

Me and @cR WoundCowboy we both agree that Sinestro vs Scorpion it a 5-5 why I said that it because we did a FT5 to see if it true or not. We could have did FT10 but we did not have time.
Well what if I say I think it's Sinestro's favor 6-4 and I could body any Scorpion player in the world with Sinestro in a long set?

ForeverKing

I would bet if Cowboy had some time to work on Batman he would do well in that match up. Probably better than most real Batman mains. His patience and understanding of the neutral game are top notch and he is one of the best against Catwoman for that reason. It's why his alt Black Adam is better in the match up than any of the Black Adam mains I've played with almost no experience. He just knows how the game works.
My point still stands. He tries to matchup cop matchups in which he would get bodied

I matchup cop matchups I can actually PROVE

Bugman

Noob
Me and @cR WoundCowboy we both agree that Sinestro vs Scorpion it a 5-5 why I said that it because we did a FT5 to see if it true or not would could have did FT10 but we did not have time.
Well what if I say I think it's Sinestro's favor 6-4 and I could body any Scorpion player in the world with Sinestro in a long set?
You DON'T use Sinestro or main him man in plus you not a top Sinestro player anyway. You are a Batman main that it that all.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Ok, find me the best Scorpions. Slips PL Bugman etc. They would all get bodied. What would you say if I 10-0'd them all?

I would say your alt bodying someone 10-0 probably means the match up isn't being played well and is therefor meaningless data.

ForeverKing

What will you say if you lose? Probably nothing.
If I lose then I will be reasonable and say that it's a 5-5. I'm not going to become unreasonable like you guys act like my word is law and nothing can change my mind. If somebody can prove something to me, I'll incline to listen and change my opinion.

Just like I would prove any of my matchups, Sinestro vs Batman, Flash vs Batman, MMH vs Bane, Sinestro vs Scorpion, etc. I prove my matchups, I don't just spout random nonsense. I'm not that guy that talks about matchups and can't prove it. I'm not that hypothetical person who says "Cyborg beats Martian 6-4" then proceed to get bodied. That's you

tatterbug4

Bug of tater's
I don't agree with zod vs sinstro being 5-5 zod can play up close on him but sinestro's zoning is aggravating. That or I'm just bad at this match up

ForeverKing

I would say your alt bodying someone 10-0 probably means the match up isn't being played well and is therefor meaningless data.
Or maybe my alt plays the matchup better then the people who main the character. For example if WoundCowboy was to go 5-5 with a Scorpion player and I beat that Scorpion player with Sinestro, then I would just say I play the matchup better.

And I'm very confident in that matchup, I would actually put money on the line for my Sinestro vs any Scorpion in the world. So say what you will, but you can't argue with my logic. I can PROVE all my matchup copping, Cowboy just spouts whatever random numbers he feels like but would get bodied in majority of them

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
Or maybe my alt plays the matchup better then the people who main the character. For example if WoundCowboy was to go 5-5 with a Scorpion player and I beat that Scorpion player with Sinestro, then I would just say I play the matchup better.

And I'm very confident in that matchup, I would actually put money on the line for my Sinestro vs any Scorpion in the world. So say what you will, but you can't argue with my logic. I can PROVE all my matchup copping, Cowboy just spouts whatever random numbers he feels like but would get bodied in majority of them
nope, beating people with an alt actually doesn't prove anything. I don't understand the logic. Also, I do fine against Scorpion players and I have never lost a set to one since he was patched so your Sinestro, once again, wouldn't prove anything.

ForeverKing

nope, beating people with an alt actually doesn't prove anything. I don't understand the logic. Also, I do fine against Scorpion players and I have never lost a set to one since he was patched so your Sinestro, once again, wouldn't prove anything.
Well then obviously if your Sinestro is beating every Scorpion and my Sinestro is beating every Scorpion, then....... then..... *GASPPPPPPPP!!!!*

Maybe it's Sinestro's favor

And me beating people with alts actually does prove matchups. Especially if the person who mains him does as well. I'll explain:

If Jupiter is beating every single Bane with Martian, and I'm beating every single Bane with Martian, then it's probably Martian's favor.
If Honeybee is beating every single Batman with Flash, and I'm beating every single Batman with Flash, then it's probably Flash's favor.
If Denzell is beating every single Batman with GL, Gross is beating every single Batman with GL, AND I'm beating every single Batman with GL, then it's probably GL favor.
etc.

You see the pattern?

Bugman

Noob

The fact is you don't know all Sinestro MU nor you never in your life pick Sinestro to face me. I do pretty good against Sinestro anytime.

ForeverKing

The fact is you don't know all Sinestro MU in you never in your life pick Sinestro to face me. I do pretty good against Sinestro anytime.
I'm not saying I am the best Sinestro. I'm saying I would body any Scorpion with Sinestro. And any Batman

I'm waiting for you to get on so I can body your Scorpion lol :)