What's new

Juicy V: Who is the best Injustice player that will never get an EVO medal?

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
We now know that 14 players will have the honor of going down in history as EVO finalists in Injustice.

KDZ
DJT(2)
Chris G
Slayer
Theo(2)
Godspeed
PR Balrog
REO
Sonic Fox
Pig of the Hut
MIT
Pimpimjim
Noobe
16 Bit

DJT and Theo will be the only players to have placed twice and KDZ and Sonic Fox will be the only champions.

Who is the most deserving player that has had the door shut on their EVO medal dream? Who was the most likely to have earned a second and who of the two could have earned the coveted 3? Discuss.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Shit, I never realized that DJT is now officially the only player to get multiple medals in both MK and Injustice. Can he continue the streak in MKX?

coolwhip

Noob
Who is the most deserving player that has had the door shut on their EVO medal dream? Jupiter.

Who was the most likely to have earned a second? Sonic Fox.

Who of the two could have earned the coveted 3? DJT since Theo stopped playing.

WayoftheFist

Cold day in hell...
I'm not even a major injustice player but no 3rd evo is a bummer. The way the game has developed I was really looking forward to watching it as well as having 2 nrs games at evo.

EMPEROR_THEO

I only use characters with wakeup scoops.
In a way, Perfect Legend. The man never got the medal for IGAU, but if he simply named everyone he's beaten in tournament, you'd think he's a top 5 player.

Those names include: Me, 16Bit, Jupiter, Whiteboi, Honeybee, KDZ, Arma, Filipinoman, Slayer, Tyrant, Pig. Gross, Digit, Chris G, Max, amongst a million others. He also came the closest to sending Fox to losers post-EVO.

It's absolutely insane how many top players he's beaten, yet he rarely places.

In a way, Perfect Legend. The man never got the medal for IGAU, but if he simply named everyone he's beaten in tournament, you'd think he's a top 5 player.

Those names include: Me, 16Bit, Jupiter, Whiteboi, Honeybee, KDZ, Arma, Filipinoman, Slayer, Tyrant, Pig. Gross, Digit, Chris G, Max, amongst a million others. He also came the closest to sending Fox to losers post-EVO.

Hes not as good as he was in mk, but people definitely downplay the hell out of him.

coolwhip

Noob

This is the smartest blowup I've seen in a long while. Props, habibi.

Flagg

Noob
Of course PL is gonna do well in MK x and get medals, EVO included. So will djt, 16 bit and sonic fox. Chris G maybe as well.

I think Theo or Jupiter will flop in MK X, probably the former.

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
Forever King for sure, as well as pretty much anyone everyone else mentioned. Reading Theo's post, am I the only one terrified of Perfect Legend for MKX. If injustice wasn't his best and he is still getting those wins, what will happen in MKX? Plus, look at how fast the game seems. Will any of us be able to keep up? It's certainly going to be interesting.