What's new

Juicy 3: Dukkake's Bañe Match up chart

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
I'm well aware that everybody has a differing opinion. It's just the way it gets handled at times is ridiculous. It basically turns into a dick measuring contest. But whatever, it tends to build hype when the people going back and forth are going to be running into one another at a tournament.

Carry on!
Exactly. That's what it's all about!

Pnut

Mouth of the Illuminati
if you didn't name this thread Juicy 3 i would have believed that most of the shit you say in this thread is being read by all the Illuminati just to troll TYM. its prime time Illuminati right now, i bet most of you guys are in the skype call just reading all the shit we say in response to you and laughing your asses off.

here is what i think the Dialog went like

16 bit - "How Tight would it be if Ducky just made a Bane MU chart to troll TYM?" "he can call it Juicy 3"
Round Cowboy - " lbsh Sinestro isn't even that good"
16 bit and Collective Group - "NO ONE'S EVEN TALKING ABOUT SINESTRO RIGHT NOW"
Ducky - "Fuck it"

More to Come later edited lol
Are you the one recording our calls?

GGA Saucy Jack

The artist formerly known as ImNewbieSauce
if you didn't name this thread Juicy 3 i would have believed that most of the shit you say in this thread is being read by all the Illuminati just to troll TYM. its prime time Illuminati right now, i bet most of you guys are in the skype call just reading all the shit we say in response to you and laughing your asses off.

16 bit - "How Tight would it be if Ducky just made a Bane MU chart to troll TYM?" "he can call it Juicy 3"
Ducky - "Fuck it"

I can neither confirm nor deny.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player

Ducky - "Fuck it"

:eek::eek:

GGA Saucy Jack

The artist formerly known as ImNewbieSauce
Was i semi Close? and i knew i was right, all of you are Currently in skype call reading this thread laughing your asses off.

Pig - "okay just got back from walking the dogs, what happened in that thread?"
You think we allow Pig to get off the call when he walks the dogs? He just has to switch from computer to phone.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
You think we allow Pig to get off the call when he walks the dogs? He just has to switch from computer to phone.
ahh yes i remember before the skype Illuminati was a thing and i was the first rebelo being in a skype call with pig. i wonder the route pig takes to walk his dogs, it takes Pig like half an hour to walk his dogs.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
ahh yes i remember before the skype Illuminati was a thing and i was the first rebelo being in a skype call with pig. i wonder the route pig takes to walk his dogs, it takes Pig like half an hour to walk his dogs.
It doesn't take me anything

I believe in walking my dog 2-3 miles a night so I do

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Superman has a really tough time at most ranges, besides full screen of course. Up close, he has to respect double punch constantly as it beats F23 clean, and after a blocked DP Bane can beat the follow up F2 with Venom Uppercut or DP. Superman can mbb3 however, which beats DP but not VU, and his mbb3 gets beat by Bane's mbf3. So I suppose it's a meta.

In footsie's, D1 recovers so quickly (10 frames) that D1 x DP is an extremely good tool. Bane's amazing anti air moves Venom Uppercut and D2 keep Supes grounded, which opens up the Body Press game. Bane's forward dash canceled into grab or dp is really broke.

As far as Superman's zoning, I'm going to be honest, if I get hit by lasers, it's my fault. They are reactable, easily jumped with Bane's floaty jump and body splash, and can just be blocked if you don't want to jump. Block one, one dash and you are in footsie's range just outside of his f2.

For oki, Superman struggles just like everyone else. Superman's wakeups are stuffable with d1, d2, b1, b2, etc, and canceled into BP or DP makes for a difficult guessing game to get up. If you have meter, you can VU and cross him up at will in the corner.

Overall, I just think Superman has to work a lot harder than Bane to get damage. If Bane gets the lifelead, what is Superman going to do? Shoot lasers? Oh well, I guess he gains meter from it, that's about it.

It could very well be 5-5, I'm open to discussion of course! If anybody spots any errors, please reply with them and I'll edit them in.
6-4 Bane if Bane is P1.