What's new

Judge my Nightwolf

KabalYT

Noob
Yes I know some of you believe I'm only here to pass around my YouTube channel. When I started talking on here, I just wanted people to look at my gameplay and I can tell you guys wanna judge my commentary and screams. I'm okie with any criticism you guys give me so if you wanna check out the gameplay, check it out -

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Yes I know some of you believe I'm only here to pass around my YouTube channel. When I started talking on here, I just wanted people to look at my gameplay and I can tell you guys wanna judge my commentary and screams. I'm okie with any criticism you guys give me so if you wanna check out the gameplay, check it out -
He looks like he's on beer and pizza. And I bet he likes golf, too.
There, judged him!

djynn

hsu hao main
It's hard to judge cut gameplay. Just after watching the first round of the first game I don't know how the lifebars got even but they did...
A common thought that comes through my head whenever I see something like this is while it's okay to be casual and not really wanna learn anything complex maybe just pick a character that looks cool and mess around with your friends, you are essentially paying for a full price game and not learning how to play it. The character tutorials are absolute shit they give you a nice skin and that's all you get out of them. I'm not saying learn what frame data and oki and wavedash are just watch some combo tutorials, use practice mode, learn your inputs, and maybe (just maybe) watch some MK11 gameplay because holy shit u look kinda like u never seen anybody play this game before.
If I saw somebody doing some crazy shit and I played like that I would definitely want to get better even if it meant learning BASIC MECHANICS ON HOW A GAME WORKS
my two cents