What's new

Jon_Berg's hawgirl overview

Noob
No idea who jon_berg is but I'm glad he made a guide for beginners, I was too lazy to make one.
Im a junior Hawkgirl user... and i do feel for beginners going in with her is tricky bt she can be rewarding once you do... still find it hard to move in with her as her jump arc is alien to me NW user so i mostly try to zone a bit and MB maces to move in

u should play characters you enjoy.. not just cause of matchups,,, unless u actually like Ds and Gl then its your thing ofc

I don't really like any of the characters in Injustice. If I had to choose I'd pick Black Adam, but that's not the reason I play the game.
I play the game to compete.

Me and Qwark28 after doing around 25 matches.

Do you have an reasons on why it would be slightly in BA's favor? I want to believe what you're saying.
Cause right now she's just flying circles around my Black Adam mocking his non existent air control
like some evil Succubus. Mace charge, wing evade, stay at the top corner of the screen and throw shit
in no particular order.

Boodendorf

Bird woman!
Just noticed there's a typo in the title lol.
Do you have an reasons on why it would be slightly in BA's favor? I want to believe what you're saying.
Cause right now she's just flying circles around my Black Adam mocking his non existent air control
like some evil Succubus. Mace charge, wing evade, stay at the top corner of the screen and throw shit
in no particular order.
I'd recommend searching the BA matchup thread and the HG matchup thread, we both did an explanation of the matchup.

Boodendorf

Bird woman!
it was dead even before imo and its pushing it to the point of HG having an advantage, still even though.

This patch hurt very few of BAs matchups and this is one of them.
Dead even? I thought BA had the slight advantage of decent midscreen combos (unlike HG), but yeah it was pretty even. Though with the MB MC buff and the BA nerfs it's possible that it'll go into advantage for HG.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Dead even? I thought BA had the slight advantage of decent midscreen combos (unlike HG), but yeah it was pretty even. Though with the MB MC buff and the BA nerfs it's possible that it'll go into advantage for HG.
except BA rarely catches her and she outdasmages him in the corner