What's new

Tech Joker8417's New Black Adam tech/Corner setup

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I spent hours in the lab with this making sure I wasn't crazy and had a couple of my friend's in the local offline scene here to help me out. I can confirm these all work on block as well as hit. I will
be happy to answer any and all questions and if I can't answer I'll try to find someone who can. So anyways, here ya go. :p

Sent from Kahndaq via magic

KC H0oKsw0rds

iK A B A L
So what's the point. Does the crossover dive kick allow a free combo from the hit stun? Or do you just get free block string pressure?

Vocket

Day 1 Phenomenal Teth-Adam Player
This reminds of a stupid gimmick I have. After doing b.1 (knee) into black magic, you are in the perfect distance to do cross up j.2 into backwards divekick. It already combos so it seems pointless, but if you do trait before jumping they are now in a mixup that sacrifices too much damage to be useful.

Anyways what I like about the first dive kick cross up you mentioned in the video is that it leaves you point black to your opponent so that 1 actually reaches.

And finally one question, have you tested this on other characters?

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
You can mb the dive kick for full combo dude. If it gets blocked you are safe. Not to mention it's crosses up twice lol.
Aka this is really hard to block and for meter launches for 32%. Thats why its good. If the ex dive gets blocked you get 2 sets of frame traps as well. Ex dive--->b23---->d1 lightning hands

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
This reminds of a stupid gimmick I have. After doing b.1 (knee) into black magic, you are in the perfect distance to do cross up j.2 into backwards divekick. It already combos so it seems pointless, but if you do trait before jumping they are now in a mixup that sacrifices too much damage to be useful.

Anyways what I like about the first dive kick cross up you mentioned in the video is that it leaves you point black to your opponent so that 1 actually reaches.

And finally one question, have you tested this on other characters?
Yeah I have tested it on multiple characters it doesn't seem to be specific.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
I'm wondering if Black Adam will play similar to Rufus. The orbs/divekick make me think that his knockdown game may be similar to Rufus'.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Just an update guys. You can set set up the dive kick stuff off of sweeps. :)

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2