What's new

Joker Very Viable

chores

bad at things
Most significant buff is the faster start up on low gas can. Joker now can use 31 and hit confirm into MB low gas can.

He was seriously lacking a way to hit confirm into his low gas can launcher without HAVING to land a jump in first.

HUGE buff..
what do you think of the trait buff? i still think its useless

I was hype when Alex Valle used dat Helicopter tech on WNF lol. Teeth setups all day!

No doubt Joker will be a much better character now. Can't wait to see what Cat, Valle and the other Jokers come up with.

laudanum09

Darling
Thank you for the pep talk based Brady. Still makes me happy to get in the lab with the character when I hear something OTHER than nonconstructive shit talk from a top player. Really of course we shouldn't care what people think yadayada but it's kind of demeaning when your favorite character gets talked down constantly. Bane, Shazam, Flash, Lobo #lowtiersupportgroup

P.S. Joker getting 44% off a hit confirmable, safe on block BNB is really super solid. Two cross ups and yer done.

laudanum09

Darling
Joker's trait IS still ass. Needs a major overhaul. Should be holdable and universal, fuck this 2 frame high/low bullshit. Having a parry as a trait means it should be the best and most unique parry in the game.

People other than Joker mains QQing along with us is needed so NRS can properly hear the cries of the plebs below.

JaredL

Aww shit <REDACTED DUE TO FEELINGS> its Shapzam
Anyone noticing joker wiffing on a lot of things? I noticed him hitting a J3 that did 0 damage and a BANG! that did ... nothing.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Great "fixes" for joker IMO

32 and 21 hit confirmable to 40%+ combos and better parry properties

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Cue random non-joker-playing people who know nothing of him coming in here saying hes viable because brady said so and because theyve seen and fall for 1-2 setups.

Joker is barely viable, maybe more so than the other fish but that doesn't make him good.

If his trait is fixed and maybe 1 or 2 slight buffs then he will be viable and I think B tier.

from a character point of view he's great.

from an injustice "everyone has dirt" POV hes barely outside fish territory with a few setups that differentiate him.

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
Most significant buff is the faster start up on low gas can. Joker now can use 3,2 string and hit confirm into MB low gas can.

He was seriously lacking a way to hit confirm into his low gas can launcher without HAVING to land a jump in first.

HUGE buff..
Also 21
It's a good buff. But is it really a buff? Giving a char a hit confirm combo is something everyone should have.

More of a fix if you ask me.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Also 21
It's a good buff. But is it really a buff? Giving a char a hit confirm combo is something everyone should have.

More of a fix if you ask me.
Yeah, it was such BS nothing linked into MB canister that was hit-confirmable before... If they made b1 link to canister, even though it isn't hit-confirmable it would be a monster buff.

Would be similar to Green Lanterns b12 and b13 strings where one links into a combo and the other into an overhead. They could scale the damage back on any specials linking to b1 so it wouldn't be OP.