Joker tech, parry combo, And possible block infinite

Dr Jackal

Dr__Jackal
You can tag me as well, nice tech !
In order to set up that on the b1 starter in corner :
b1df1EX,F3,D2db3, 32db3, 213, db3... and here we go

BKV2

BloodRayne for MK1
Hey guys. In this video I showcase some midscreen teeth combos, parry combo concepts and a frame trap that reminds of the injustice 1 block infinite. Use this as a basis to expand some tech!
Idk if its just me but in the corner I can only get one teeth. After the Ji1 the teeth doesnt connect but if i poke after the Ji1 it does. Same thing midscreen too. I have to Ji1 and then poke. please help

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
Did you try the frame trap against armored reversals? The block infinite in injustice 1 worked on everything, curious if this one breaks down against certain things.

Notez4

Noob
Did you try the frame trap against armored reversals? The block infinite in injustice 1 worked on everything, curious if this one breaks down against certain things.
Nah I haven't been able to test that as I don't own the game yet. Just been playing on my friends copy. Which is why I need you guys!

Any tips on getting the teeth to connect after j1 in the first combo. I can't do it.
You have to experiment with the height in which you connect D2. Personally, I don't use that combo so I couldn't tell you specifically where, but practice with connecting the D2 at different positions :)