What's new

Joker Tech: Hidden properties of 214 (mid)

scarsunseen

RIP TYM 6/11/2021
It's intentional but why isn't it listed? I understand how I think DragonofDadashov24 feels lol. We're good. I wonder what other random hidden tech there is.

Zviko

Noob
The 4 part in 214 definitely needs some fixing. In V2 if you do 121 21, DB4 and they breakaway you get 214 instead of DB4. They get up just before the 4 part and it literally goes through their body.

scarsunseen

RIP TYM 6/11/2021
The 4 part in 214 definitely needs some fixing. In V2 if you do 121 21, DB4 and they breakaway you get 214 instead of DB4. They get up just before the 4 part and it literally goes through their body.
Right. It might be that way on purpose. Kinda like how it's easy to punish Scorpion if you breakaway before his spear hits, maybe? We might just need to adjust the combo depending on if they have breakaway available.

Zviko

Noob
Right. It might be that way on purpose. Kinda like how it's easy to punish Scorpion if you breakaway before his spear hits, maybe? We might just need to adjust the combo depending on if they have breakaway available.
I don't think it's on purpose because it doesn't always happen. Sometimes it hits and sometimes it goes through. It's inconsistent but probably depends on their breakaway. Maybe that's also the proof of wake up armor.