What's new

Tech Joker OTG Crowbar Tech Patch 1.06

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
B1 can be push block...and a second low attack is possible after b1 it can be blocked but adds pressure instead of overheading the whole time. And Nightwing staff stance MU against Joker you say 6-4 lol opinions
the only low attack possible after b1 is mb rlg which can be easily fuzzy guarded.

and yes, staff stance NW is and has been considered for months 6 4, ive been playing the matchup since day -4 literally and have proved it vs lots of NW players.

MILE_HIGH_CLUB

FREEDOM'S LABORATORY
B1 can be push block...and a second low attack is possible after b1 it can be blocked but adds pressure instead of overheading the whole time. And Nightwing staff stance MU against Joker you say 6-4
B1 can be push block...and a second low attack is possible after b1 it can be blocked but adds pressure instead of overheading the whole time. And Nightwing staff stance MU against Joker you say 6-4 lol opinions
either way I know how to play as Joker my way which is to play cheap as possible just like with any other character in this game

MILE_HIGH_CLUB

FREEDOM'S LABORATORY
the only low attack possible after b1 is mb rlg which can be easily fuzzy guarded.

and yes, staff stance NW is and has been considered for months 6 4, ive been playing the matchup since day -4 literally and have proved it vs lots of NW players.
Well so many ppl fall for my the mb rlg Midscreen after b1 Crowbar a couple times lol...

insomnia_ftw

It's simple.. We normalize the superman.
Well so many ppl fall for my the mb rlg Midscreen after b1 Crowbar a couple times lol...
A lot of people fall for it online, but it's probably just a lack of MU exp. Not too many people play Joker so not everyone knows what he can do, or what to expect. RLG takes forever to start up so it can be reacted to pretty easily. A good reason to still use it would be the blockstun it puts the opponent in when you MB it. You have enough time to do a jump in and start more pressure before they can attack.

insomnia_ftw

It's simple.. We normalize the superman.
This makes me want to join team Joker :/
Do it. He's not as bad of a character as general opinion would have you believe. He just requires a LOT of matchup knowledge, and you usually have to outplay your opponent with spacing and reads.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
What in the unholy hell was that shit!?
Oh man we actually gonna see some Joker's now?