What's new

Video/Tutorial Joker Midscreen AA combos & possible Teeth loops?

Gemakai

Just Go Loo-oo-ney!
Any one has uses for his Joker Gas Throw move? I figure if you predict the jump in (or maybe fight Hawkgirl flying all the time), you could use the MB Gas Throw for a small AA combo. Thoughts?

i figured ill drop this in here aswell

stage transmissions corner combos!!the second of 70% involves a setup and the last one 105% involves a setup + reset

2 bar transition 50%+=teeth, jumpin3, teeth, 3, gun,down 2 , armored B+3
2 bar flashy swag combo 51% = teeth, jumpin3,teeth,3,throwing gas MB, down 2 rolling gas MB ,3,2 acid flower

1bar transition 70+% = teeth, jumpin 3,teeth 3,3 2,1,2 teeth,armored forward 3, down 2 teeth, down 1,down 1 ,B+3 ( you can use more bars with the 2,1,2 armored forward 3 combination for more damage)

1bar corner + stage transition 105% = teeth, jumpin 3, teeth,3,3, 2,1,2, teeth..armored F+3, down 2, teeth, 3, acid flower, B+3

1 bar midscreen throwing gas bomb combo
throwing gas MBdash ,jumpin 3, acid flower 31%
throwing gas MB dash,jumpin 2 ,3,2 acid flower 34% (you can end it also with teeths)

1 bar 120+%..involving 1 reset and 2 teethsetups

JI2, 2 ~ DB+2+Meterburn, B+3, D2 DB3 ~ F, 2~BF+2, B+3 far teeth forward 3, down 2,jumpin 2 ,3,2 far teeth, jumpin 3, far teeth opposite direction 3,3 3,2 acid flower 100+%

so i found a midscreen combination at the start of a match where you can smack them in the background involving 1 reset which they can block low and 1 setup which they can avoid.. but its not hard to do.. anyway if everything hits ..then combined they are 100% damage

jumpin 2, 3,2 low gas bomb MB, stage interaction,teeth, jump 3, teeth far ,3, acid flower,back+3,far teeth,F+3, down 2, throwing gas MB, gun..

No offense, but it seems a wee bit too good to be true. Can we get a vid?
well no video but trust me on this one.. . go to practise mode and youll see how it is.. its pretty easy if you already can do the teethsetups and youll get the second bar just before the throwing gas bomb part

SPECTRELIGHT

F, D, F + HP
Using a TE-S without Release Check on and I am not getting the Teeth after D2. Have to watch the videos, but it seems it's like D2, RLG. Is the timing similar?

laudanum09

Darling
Using a TE-S without Release Check on and I am not getting the Teeth after D2. Have to watch the videos, but it seems it's like D2, RLG. Is the timing similar?

Do D2 from DF position. I think you need to go back to neutral if you're just going from D2 since it doesn't count the D in D2 as part of the D,B 3 motion. I could be wrong as to why but this method works really well for me.

I've had ths similar problem at one point you have do not have to go back to neutral you just have to do the QCB3 or db3(depending on your controls) before the D2 hits and you have to be precise I have also noticed this game is not merciful on slightly off inputs

so i found a midscreen combination at the start of a match where you can smack them in the background involving 1 reset which they can block low and 1 setup which they can avoid.. but its not hard to do.. anyway if everything hits ..then combined they are 100% damage

jumpin 2, 3,2 low gas bomb MB, stage interaction,teeth, jump 3, teeth far ,3, acid flower,back+3,far teeth,F+3, down 2, throwing gas MB, gun..
interesting combo but can you just do F3 for the teeth set up for the unblockable it seems to me like that works pretty well even against characters with pretty good wake up attacks that try to escape

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
I believe so, but you can always throw down those inputs for good measure. The combo thread hasn't been updated in quite some time, we generally just talk about what we find in whatever the most recent thread is haha.
Is it something like d2, far teeth, ji2, 3 flower, b3, ji2, 32 flower?

So i was working on some AA combos and figured something pretty interesting that may help jokers game a ton...
after a d2 you can go into a teeth and combo , and seconds later the teeth pop up for a additional juggle..
ive gotten to teeth loop 3 times. with d2 teeth(far) , 21, teeth (mid teeth) (first teeth blows up), 21, teeth (second teeth blows up) , then d1 (3rd teeth blows up)...
i didnt record this as i was still trying to come up with additional set ups..

another thing i found is you can reset the opponent by doing d2 teeth , 21 teeth, (First teeth blows up) and then 2 into acid (puts opponent in the ground, where the second teeth blows up right away and resets if not blocking low right after)
now this can be blocked low of course.. but im pretty confident that some additional set ups can come from this..

i have to sleep so ill have to work on it some more after work tomorrow.. you guys should try and come up with set ups as well

Joker8417
Jack White
FordCruller
Qwark28
Pig Of The Hut
GGA 16 Bit
REO

Anyways .. here is the Swag ass Midscreen , no meter, AA combos.
this are true combos.. (combo numbers go up)
d2 teeth j2 teeth j3 teeth 3 flower 3 flower
Is d2 teeth still possible? If so, tips are welcome, lol. I have tried over and over with no success. Thanks for the help.