What's new

Breakthrough Joker is Viable, Top 10 at it. Tech videos by SonicFox

SonicFox5000

The Best.
So I'm tired of all of these Joker down-players calling him nonviable, or sucks. Welp, enough of all of that. I am here to put ALL of you on blast. Joker is Top 10. Lets start with the first tech video.
YES. JOKER CAN INSTANT KILL YOU FREE AT IT ON CERTAIN STAGES. Sure I know some of you guys are going like "Pft, thats situational, hes still unviable."
Welp time to prove you wrong some more:
HE IS ONE OF THE HIGHEST DAMAGE OUTPUT CHARACTERS. GET OUT OF HERE WITH THAT. "Sure its just situational." Considering hes a setup character and he got 62% OFF A JI3, I don't want to hear how impractical this is.
If you still think thats not enough, check this out.
Yes. Take that in for a moment. It is a GRAB INFINITE. You are DAMNED if you do tech and you are DAMNED if you don't. He can continuously just set up teeth into grab all day and you aren't going to do anything about it. Oh and he can do it midscreen too, its great. Look what can happen:
And for my last tech. Joker has instant overheads. ( I messed this combo up with the instant ji1 into low teeth. It combos.) And he can cause an overhead low unblockable with this as well. He Can do a d1 into instant Ji2 for a free combo. Yes, everytime he d1s you, he gets a 50/50. Oh and I added some flavor in this tech - Check this out:
So I don't want to hear anything about Joker players downplaying him. The only "unwinnable" which is 7-3 IMO for Joker is Zatanna. His neutral is technical, and is very hard. If you can't handle it, drop this character.
Credits to @AK Trepound380 Thanks for being SOOO patient with me.. haha.
JOKERS BLOCK INFINITE TBA AFTER FINAL ROUND

edited/promoted by STORMS

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Yes! I always knew this character had some crazy shit, OMG that grab tech doe :O
Good shit Sonic!

If this doesn't make him top 10 this at least makes hima contenter omg.

I can't even think about my next set with @EMP Dark D: i will get raped.

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
Sigh... most of this is techroll-able, which everyone does in this matchup....
AND WE DON'T DOWNPLAY. God damn, everyone has been telling us to drop the character while we've been saying he's probably somewhere in the mid tier. Not top 10 though kiddo.
Look child...
We know about the throw tech stuff. All they have to do is not tech the throw and you don't get the setup.
We know about his damage. But the teeth into poorly timed j3 setup you're doing is easy to block and get right out of. Only thing you're doing is getting some advantage in their face.
We know about his crazy interactable shit. There are several videos posted.
We know about the BGB stuff. It get's done all the time.
You're just posting a bunch of flashy stuff that people are gonna get wet over because they don't know anything about Joker, but this stuff doesn't work against good players that have Joker experience.
Neutral game is where he suffers and where he get's beat. You show me using him well in that capacity, then you'll have my respect.
Til then... stay in school... you little prick.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
So im tired of all of these Joker downplayers calling him unviable, or sucks. Welp, enough of all of that shit. I am here to put ALL of you on blast. Joker is Top 10. Lets start with the first tech video.
YES. JOKER CAN INSTANT KILL YOU FREE AT IT ON CERTAIN STAGES. Sure I know some of you guys are going like "Pft, thats situational, hes still unviable."
Welp time to prove you wrong some more:
HE IS ONE OF THE HIGHEST DAMAGE OUTPUT CHARACTERS. GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE WITH THAT SHIT. "Sure its just situational." Considering hes a setup character and he got 62% OFF A JI3, I don't want to hear how impractical this is.
If you still think thats not enough, check this out.
Yes. Take that in for a moment. It is a GRAB INFINITE. You are DAMNED if you do tech and you are DAMNED if you dont. He can continuously just set up teeth into grab all day and you arent going to do SHIT about it. Oh and he can do it midscreen too, its great. Look what can happen:
And for my last tech. Joker has instant overheads. ( I fucked this combo up with the instant ji1 into low teeth. It combos.) And he can cause an overhead low unblockable with this as well. He Can do a d1 into instant Ji2 for a free combo. Yes, everytime he d1s you, he gets a 50/50. Oh and I added some flavor in this tech :) Check this out:
So i dont want to hear SHIT abut joker players downplaying him. The only "unwinnable" which is 7-3 IMO for Joker is Zatanna. His neutral is technical, and is very hard. If you can't handle it, drop this character.
Credits to @AK Trepound380 Thanks for being SOOO patient with me lol
JOKERS BLOCK INFINITE TBA AFTER FINAL ROUND

SonicFox5000

The Best.
Look child...
We know about the throw tech stuff. All they have to do is not tech the throw and you don't get the setup.
We know about his damage. But the teeth into poorly timed j3 setup you're doing is easy to block and get right out of. Only thing you're doing is getting some advantage in their face.
You're just posting a bunch of flashy stuff that people are gonna get wet over because they don't know anything about Joker, but this stuff doesn't work against good players that have Joker experience.
Neutral game is where he suffers and where he get's beat. You show me using him well in that capacity, then you'll have my respect.
Stay tuned for final round mr "I know everyting about joker" Supfreemo.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
AND WE DON'T DOWNPLAY. God damn, everyone has been telling us to drop the character while we've been saying he's probably somewhere in the mid tier. Not top 10 though kiddo.
Look child...
Young people > grown people.