What's new

Video/Tutorial Joker "Infinite" Corner Reset Loop Setup

Eh SnOwY

PC FGC
So yeah i was in the lab with The Joker, and noticed a cool "Tech" in the corner, basically allows The Acid spit+Mid chattering teeth Reset the opponent if he doesnt block. Also if u Drop the 3~Spit low enough u can get around 40% meterless. Yeah opponent cant unfortunately block But He will be stuck +82 Frames of block adv from the Bomb, basically allows joker Free setups...

Anyways Check out an example of an opponent not blocking

Old? New? Completely useless?

AA25Mamba

Batman, Scarecrow, Bane
It certainly seems interesting. I can't imagine a situation where an opponent will let you toss a mid teeth without escaping it though.

Seeing as everyone is so used to blocking low, doubt it will work a lot. But definitely a good way to get those free setups! Nicee

I will spit on your tomb!

laudanum09

Darling
All they have to do is hold down or downback and they can block the acid reset.

Also the +frames is wrong. I think it counts the amount of frames after Joker's recovery frames from throwing them and until they explode + the advantage after that. I doubt we really get +82 on block.

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
Oh lord. If one more person post about this fraudulent reset again, I swear!!!

I posted about this when the game first came out. Didn't make a big deal of it cus it's block able. Guess I should of made a thread dedicated to it. But oh well