What's new

Joker General Discussion Thread

Arqwart

D'Vorah for KP2 copium
Gear options: staff, boutonniere, and pistol.

I'm hoping that his 4 costumes are typical base, new Joker movie, Killing Joke, and Injustice 1

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
I like the Joker, but I'm not a fan of that look. He looks too clean, almost cartooney in comparison to everyone else. Hopefully we will get some grittier looks for him. Honestly prefer his IJ2 appearance over his MK11 one.

FoughtDragon01

Ask me about my Mileena agenda.
We've seen NRS reuse move sets before for these cross-game guests with Sub Zero and Raiden in INJ2. Think it'll be something similar here or completely new moves? I'm hoping for the latter, but it might be somewhere in between

Out of all the kombat pack characters, I don't like his look. Like others said, too cartoony. I'm hoping they can add different looks to his skins. A more darker, sinister look. We'll see.

FoughtDragon01

Ask me about my Mileena agenda.
Lol. He does look a bit like he just stepped out of a gritty, M-rated Fortnite. I'm sure his other skins will be better. Most characters' defaults aren't that great anyway.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Any guesses on gear? I would say cane, makeup, and something we don't know yet like teeth/caltrops? (since Erron doesn't have them anymore and acid instead)

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
I'm very interesting on his gameplay; if NRS will make him totally new, or just inherit special moves from Injustice 1 and 2, and adapt them to MK11 .... besides, Joker is a great DC character, classic vilain, and he will do great on this game, hehe

Arqwart

D'Vorah for KP2 copium
Any guesses on gear? I would say cane, makeup, and something we don't know yet like teeth/caltrops? (since Erron doesn't have them anymore and acid instead)
Makeup is 100% gunna be based on costume since different iterations of Joker costumes tend to also come with different makeup styles. As I said before, I'm 100% banking on it being his cane, the boutonniere on his jacket, and his pistol that he's inevitably going to have.

He BETTER have a red crowbar gear option. I'm gunna beat people like Robin.

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
I'd rather we got Harley, tbh.

She's just as M-rated as the Joker and a cooler character, imo. Also, she's got 2 movies coming up. 3 if you count the new Suicide Squad too.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Makeup is 100% gunna be based on costume since different iterations of Joker costumes tend to also come with different makeup styles. As I said before, I'm 100% banking on it being his cane, the boutonniere on his jacket, and his pistol that he's inevitably going to have.

He BETTER have a red crowbar gear option. I'm gunna beat people like Robin.
I think you're probably right. I just thought maybe there were enough gun toting chars in the game but I guess not. Lol