What's new

scarsunseen

RIP TYM 6/11/2021
Super combo, really high damage. (I didnt know at the time that mashing 3 added more damage during a Super)

1-bar 492 damage midscreen combo with corner carry. Pretty execution heavy.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Super combo, really high damage. (I didnt know at the time that mashing 3 added more damage during a Super)

1-bar 492 damage midscreen combo with corner carry. Pretty execution heavy.
I feel like you could just save so much time if you went through the old IGAU1 combo threads. 2nd combo is known, it's not used because 213 is nowhere near as + anymore and can be tech rolled too AFAIK.

Literally 90% of what people have been posting this past week is all in 1-2 old threads.

scarsunseen

RIP TYM 6/11/2021
I feel like you could just save so much time if you went through the old IGAU1 combo threads. 2nd combo is known, it's not used because 213 is nowhere near as + anymore and can be tech rolled too AFAIK.

Literally 90% of what people have been posting this past week is all in 1-2 old threads.
213 can indeed be tech rolled but there is still very plus, does more damage than B13, has corner carry, and still gives time for another teeth setup.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
213 can indeed be tech rolled but there is still very plus, does more damage than B13, has corner carry, and still gives time for another teeth setup.
It's the exact same +, does 30 more damage in exchange for no meaty midscreen meaning if you do pretty much anything afterwards they backdash and punish you, has the exact same corner carry and same teeth setups as B13. It's objectively worse.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
And in the process of testing both combos a 3rd time, I found a way to make the b13 do the same damage and push even further lol.

video soon

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
@DDutchguy For this kombo: B1xxDF1 MB, FF, JI1, 32xxBF3: to 373.00
You kan do a JI2 instead of the JI1, just jump at the same time but do the JI2 a little later... It does more damage. I tested on Aquaman and I got 300, yours did like 283...

Don't want to promote the whole video. Just want to highlight some.
2:07 is a new side switch combo I found
2:42 is probably the best we can get off a D2 from far range (if you have a bgb)
2:53 is just some crazy op tech :)