What's new

Joker Combo Thread (All Variations)

This is meant to be an organized thread for all Joker mains such as myself to put any optimal combos they find for all 3 of Joker’s Competitive Variations. If they find any other combos for any of the 3 competitive variations that are more optimal than mine. Message me and I will add your combo with proper credit where it’s due.

Not currently home at my machine and I will need to reinstall MK11:Aftermath so, I won’t be able to play until tomorrow as I accidentally deleted it like an idiot so, I will be trying to find optimal combos for all 3 variations over the next several days. As there’s not an official combo thread for Joker yet as far as I can see.

Hello, I sincerely apologize for not having any combos for Joker’s 3 competitive variations up yet, I meant to reinstall MK11:Aftermath but, I forgot to reinstall the game last night. I’ll make it up to you by labbing some combos tonight for all 3 variations and at least get a few combos for each variation up tonight.

I’m about to do some lab work to figure out Combos for all 3 competitive variations for The Joker starting with his Ace of Knaves tournament variation as that’s the one I plan on starting off mastering the character with.

Here’s the combos for The Joker I have found for all 3 competitive tournament variations for everyone’s favorite Clown Prince of Crime!!!!

Ace Of Knaves Variation 2 Combos.

Mid-Screen Combos.

Meterless

#1- 1,2,1xxFDxx4xxB,F+2

#2- 1,2,1xxFDxxF+1,4xxB,F+2

#3- 1,2,1xxF+2,1xxB,F+2

#4- 1,2,3xxB,F+2

One Offensive Bar Corner Combos.

#1- 1,2,3xxD,B+1 AMPxxD1xxD1xxF+1,4,2

#2- 1,2,3xxD,B+1 AMPxxD1xxF+1,4,2

Those are all the Ace of Knaves Variation 2 combos I have right now for Joker if any other Joker mains have other combos they find for his Variation 2 or any of the other Competitive Only variations I’d be happy to add them so, I can get this thread complete as quickly as possible and start learning the fundamentals of this game which are the most important.

Midscreen after 121 you can do a micro dash D1, into F21 BF2. For ace of knaves and clown prince. When possible always end in F21~special. F14 and 21 both had their damage slightly nerfed with the aftermath patch.

Also in the corner with ace of knaves, after doing starter~DB1 amp, i do 121, into F14. The ender depends on what you want, end in BF2 to load KB, another DB1 if you want some oki, and db4 close box if you want to give up some damage but still maintain pressure.

in Mad Man it’s important to punish with 123 instead of 121 whenever F14 or F21 are too slow. After 123~BF2 amp, 121, F21 BF2. Or do D2 after 121 to keep them close/stay safe from break. In corner after BF2 amp do S4, 121, F142 for oki or end in BF2 for slightly more damage with zero oki.

Here’s the combos for The Joker I have found for all 3 competitive tournament variations for everyone’s favorite Clown Prince of Crime!!!!

Mid-Screen Combos.

Meterless

#1- 1,2,1xxFDxx4xxB,F+2

#3- 1,2,1xxF+2,1xxB,F+2

#4- 1,2,3xxB,F+2

#5- 1,2,1xMicro Dash D1xxF2,1xxBF2

Those are all the Ace of Knaves Variation 2 combos I have right now for Joker if any other Joker mains have other combos they find for his Variation 2 or any of the other Competitive Only variations I’d be happy to add them so, I can get this thread complete as quickly as possible and start learning the fundamentals of this game which are the most important.

Mid-Screen Combos.

Meterless

#1- 1,2,1xxFDxx4xxB,F+2

#3- 1,2,1xxF+2,1xxB,F+2

#4- 1,2,3xxB,F+2

Credit for Meterless Combo #5 goes to Top_Crown5 for the contribution.

Mid-Screen Combos.

Meterless

#1- 1,2,1xxFDxx4xxB,F+2

#3- 1,2,1xxF+2,1xxB,F+2

#4- 1,2,3xxB,F+2

#3-

Mid-Screen Combos.

Meterless

#1- 1,2,1xxFDxx4xxB,F+2

#3- 1,2,1xxF+2,1xxB,F+2

#4- 1,2,3xxB,F+2

#3-StarterxxDB1 AMPxxF1,4xxEnder

Mid-Screen Combos.

Meterless

#1- 1,2,1xxFDxx4xxB,F+2

#3- 1,2,1xxF+2,1xxB,F+2

#4- 1,2,3xxB,F+2

#5- 1,2,1xxMicro DashxxF2,1xxBF2

Combo #5 in the meterless Ace of Knaves combo section was a combo that TopCrown19 at least I believe his Test Your Might name was what I said but, if he sees that I added his combo to the thread and I got his name wrong he can feel free to let me know and I’ll be happy to give him the proper credit.

Combo #5 in the meterless Ace of Knaves combo section was a combo that Triple_Crown68 contributed so, this is just to give him the proper credit for contributing to the thread. As it gives me time to learn the proper fundamentals which are more important than combos.

I got his name wrong again, dang it! His actual name is Triple_Crown14 excuse me for taking 3 times to give you the proper credit with the right name man.

Mid-Screen Combos.

Meterless

#1- 1,2,1xxFDxx4xxB,F+2

#3- 1,2,1xxF+2,1xxB,F+2

#4- 1,2,3xxB,F+2

#1- StarterxxD,B+1 AMPxxD1xxD1xxF+1,4,2

#2- StarterxxD,B+1 AMPxxD1xxF+1,4,2

#3-StarterxxD,B+1AMPxx1,2,1xxF+1,4xxEnder

(Ender for corner combo #3 can change depending on what you want from the combo. If you want to load your B,F+2 KB then make the ender your B,F+2 special. If you want oki then make your ender D,B+1 and do close Jack in the Box as your ender if you want to give up some damage but, still maintain pressure.)

Thanks again to Triple_Crown14 for the 3rd corner combo and the log of text below the combo that I added to explain according to what he told me what you should use as your ender depending on what you want out of the combo.

Joker Mad Man Variation Combos (Thanks to Triple_Crown14 yet again for the first few combos in the Mad Man thread as well.)

Punishers: 1,2,3 (Fastest Punish at 8 frames.)

F+1,4 (11 frame mid punish string.)

F+2,1 (13 frame high,overhead punish string.)

Mad Man Variation Mid-Screen Combos.

#1- 1,2,3xxB,F+2AMPxx1,2,1xxF+2,1xxBF2

(According to Triple_Crown14 you can also end in D2 after the 1,2,1 filler portion of the combo in order to keep them close as well as keep yourself safe from the opponent breaking away.)

Mad Man One Offensive Bar Corner Combos.

#1- 1,2,3xxB,F+2 AMPxx1,2,1xxStanding 4xx1,2,1xxF+1,4,2 (for Oki) or BF+2 (for no oki)

Sorry for the thousands of different replies if someone in the test your might community knows how to edit these posts and make it into one condensed thread like the other combo threads on test your might. I’d be more than grateful and I’d give them full credit for it. I just don’t have time to do it myself right now as I’m focusing all my time on learning the fundamentals of the game.

Sorry for the thousands of different replies if someone in the test your might community knows how to edit these posts and make it into one condensed thread like the other combo threads on test your might. I’d be more than grateful and I’d give them full credit for it. I just don’t have time to do it myself right now as I’m focusing all my time on learning the fundamentals of the game.
When you listed the mad man corner combo you put 121 twice. After the BF2 amp, it’s S4, then 121. 121 won’t work more than once in the same combo.

You could find most combos on kombatacademy. The only good one missing is Ace of Knaves meterless corner combo 2,1xxdb1 1,2,1 f1,4xxdb1. It's possible to finish with bf2, but then both links are 1 frame, so not useful at all.

When you listed the mad man corner combo you put 121 twice. After the BF2 amp, it’s S4, then 121. 121 won’t work more than once in the same combo.

Thanks my fault, I’ll be sure to edit that combo when I have the chance, that way people don’t get salty trying to perform a combo that doesn’t work because, I’m an idiot giving them false information on my combo thread lol.

You could find most combos on kombatacademy. The only good one missing is Ace of Knaves meterless corner combo 2,1xxdb1 1,2,1 f1,4xxdb1. It's possible to finish with bf2, but then both links are 1 frame, so not useful at all.

I know but, for personal reasons that I won’t get into I can’t access the Kombat Akademy combo threads for Joker so I decided to create an optimal combo thread on here that I could access.

Joker Mad Man Variation Combos (Thanks to Triple_Crown14 yet again for the first few combos in the Mad Man thread as well.)

Punishers: 1,2,3 (Fastest Punish at 8 frames.)

F+1,4 (11 frame mid punish string.)

F+2,1 (13 frame high,overhead punish string.)

Mad Man Variation Mid-Screen Combos.

#1- 1,2,3xxB,F+2AMPxx1,2,1xxF+2,1xxBF2

(According to Triple_Crown14 you can also end in D2 after the 1,2,1 filler portion of the combo in order to keep them close as well as keep yourself safe from the opponent breaking away.)

Mad Man One Offensive Bar Corner Combos.

#1- 1,2,3xxB,F+2 AMPxxStanding 4xx1,2,1xxF+1,4,2 (for Oki) or BF+2 (for no oki)