What's new

Video/Tutorial Joker beats ZOD 10-0. Proof inside

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
this made me realize how fucking bad joker is.
if you main joker and you have any hopes for high tournaments placements I feel sorry for you.
getting bodied with such an iconic character is so disrespectful, please drop him

Sami

Noob
If they opponent won't/can't AA you, jump away. Especially in lagsville online. Quark is in Greece right? So to the UK you're looking at about the same distance as coast to coast in the USA except you're also going through like 7 different countries.

I dont know anything about joker but in those few matches all offense was pretty much started by dash up jumpin. Is that how joker plays?

Reactions: JDM

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
I dont know anything about joker but in those few matches all offense was pretty much started by dash up jumpin. Is that how joker plays?
VS flash and zod, yes. Flash severely outfootsies Joker and Zod has less risk and much more reward if he ever touches Joker since he ends up + or puts you fullscreen.

Yea this is a cheap /funny way for me to highlight qwarks awesome joker leading up to Evo
Won't happen. I feared this would happen but my mom currently has a very serious health problem and I was hoping it would be solved by now but it isn't. I had the money ready to pre-reg and book the flights, found 'em SUPER cheap but I need to come with a guardian and it's not possible right now.

Kind of is the reason I haven't been playing lately, super depressed over this.