What's new

Joker 46% HKD BnB that sets up unblockables

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
Looks pretty nice, but let's say you end up very close to the corner after that. Can you do trait into teeth into MB F3 safely?

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
You can 32 xx MB RLG, F3, D2 xx far teeth, 32 early XX to far teeth, J1, B13 for like 500

I call it 'The Alioune' lol.
Yeah, this is much simpler though. That's exactly how I came up with this, when that combo was too bothersome.

I'm having issues making the teeth connect after the D2 and J1. Same with his corner combos, I am doing it like I see in the videos when it isn't consistent. Help!

DeftMonk

Noob
I'm having a lot of difficulty hitting this as well I don't know why... looks almost identical to your execution but the teeth don't connect. Are you on xbox1? To be clear the combo looks the same but I'm getting the same #of hits if I throw the teeth or not (12) does that mean they aren't connecting?

Last edited:

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
I'm having a lot of difficulty hitting this as well I don't know why... looks almost identical to your execution but the teeth don't connect. Are you on xbox1? To be clear the combo looks the same but I'm getting the same #of hits if I throw the teeth or not (12) does that mean they aren't connecting?
You're also doing it too slow. You need to hit it very high for the teeth to connect, otherwise it won't combo.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
You mean like in the video above?
lol... Whoops... I meant to quote laudanum09... Since he said his did more damage.

I like your kombo. For people that are having trouble with it, you kan input b13 after j1 while you're still in the air.

rehti

Noob
The trick is to hit D and 2 at the same time and then B and 3 so the D for the DB3 comes from the D2. You save an input

Legion DC

"Another weakling..."
I'm having issues making the teeth connect after the D2 and J1. Same with his corner combos, I am doing it like I see in the videos when it isn't consistent. Help!
I do DOWN 2 , BACK 3 very quickly. it gives me the uppercut and the teeth all in 1, bro. Hope that helps you a bit

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
So good. Joker is turning in to my surprise main. Still want to learn double teeth combos purely for the mental damage and swag factor on occasion, bit at least for Mex this combo is much much for practical.

Every Joker thread we have I see Quark posting good shit.