What's new

joining the shadows in a serious level

SLy

Noob
Its nothing to pick sonya on Smoke if anything else.. Enjoy having fun fighting the rest with noob though :)

Dropping Sonya for Noob. I dont believe it till I see it lol. But you dont have to be a noob main to know that Freddy, Kenshi, Kabal, KL, Smoke, Raiden, Reptile, Skarlet fuck him up.

Sonya fucks noob up too.
Kenshi isn't a bad MU for Noob at all surprisingly lol.

Also Freddy and Reptile aren't bad either...

Espio

Kokomo
Well this is a switch, but I support people breaking from the mold and exploring other characters.

Best of luck with Noob :).

i remember when people though smoke kenshi was 7-3 for some reson and is now closer to 5-5, same goes with noob vs smoke, just dont play it like a retard and noobwill be fine, anyway good luck with noob!

Death

Noob
Thanks guys now I know who i need to train to fight against I ll try to get him in a good shape by the next vsm

I am surprise nobody said anything about cyrax been one of his worst matchup
That goes without saying lol cyrax beats almost everyone

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Thanks guys now I know who i need to train to fight against I ll try to get him in a good shape by the next vsm

It's either a very doable 7-3, or a really fucking rough 6-4 in favor of Cyrax.

i remember when people though smoke kenshi was 7-3 for some reson and is now closer to 5-5, same goes with noob vs smoke, just dont play it like a retard and noobwill be fine, anyway good luck with noob!
The MU is still bad no matter how good you play it. The fact that he can't play keep away and has to rush down makes it bad

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.

I look forward to watching your Noob!

D. R.

Noob
Against Smoke, get the damage lead and turtle. No reason to use projectiles because he will shake and no reason to pressure him because he can't chip you from a distance. Upknee is your friend for chip and pressure. Play smart and patient. No shame in getting a time out and if the Smoke player gets antsy, they will teleport, so be ready to full punish that and send him fullscreen again.

4-6 at the worst.

HD Smoke

Noob
Against Smoke, get the damage lead and turtle. No reason to use projectiles because he will shake and no reason to pressure him because he can't chip you from a distance. Upknee is your friend for chip and pressure. Play smart and patient. No shame in getting a time out and if the Smoke player gets antsy, they will teleport, so be ready to full punish that and send him fullscreen again.

4-6 at the worst.
One of the most accomplished noobs just said it perfect. Its 6-4 Smoke but very winnable for Noob. Just cause Smoke shuts down zoning doesnt mean Noob loses....he fights just fine against Smoke upclose and even gets free +4 pressure with upknee. After Noob has held his own with a poking/pressure/footsie game than you can throw random tackles to trick the Smoke player. I personally always trade tackle with Smoke bomb so i can get a combo or reset on Noob but Noob can beat out Smokebomb with teleport, unless the EX bomb catches noob on start up tele which can happen, but very rare. Noob players that think this is 7-3 are the pure Zoner style Noob.....Noob is freaking solid upclose his b2 and upknee are so good. Plus you can mix up your pressure strings on Smoke at will and make him guess with tackle or slide during the string. 6-4 Smoke, only because of the reset. I play great noobs and even though i win more its always close and i feel that noob can mix up a lot on Smoke.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
B2 is 19 frames and the range is shit.

Noob not being able to zone is a huge problem, LBSH he can't really on pressure. Mixing up pressure is universal and up knee ends pressure anyway. Smoke wins the poking game and point blank shadow mixups get you killed and a slide leaves you negative on hit anyway.

How are you gonna get the life lead when LOL SMOKE AWAY is a viable option? You punish mistakes with less than 30%, he's got a touch of death.

Shit damage, relatively inferior footsies, and no way to get in other than dash blocking which sets you up to get thrown. Lol 6-4.

D. R.

Noob
B2 is 19 frames and the range is shit.

Noob not being able to zone is a huge problem, LBSH he can't really on pressure. Mixing up pressure is universal and up knee ends pressure anyway. Smoke wins the poking game and point blank shadow mixups get you killed and a slide leaves you negative on hit anyway.

How are you gonna get the life lead when LOL SMOKE AWAY is a viable option? You punish mistakes with less than 30%, he's got a touch of death.

Shit damage, relatively inferior footsies, and no way to get in other than dash blocking which sets you up to get thrown. Lol 6-4.
Ask Gross what he thinks the Noob-Smoke match up is when it comes to MY Noob. Big D and Noobe witnessed this match as well. It's just a boring waiting game in the end. Whoever fucks up has to do something risky to get the life lead back. Smoke just hurts more and with meter, ALOT more. Noob has his corner pressure/resets that work great if ended with an EN Disabler. 4-6

Noob's not helpless if he can't zone. He's about gimmicks, strings and chip. I personally hate him being labelled a "zoning" character. For his projectiles to recover that slow is ridiculous. Freddy is a zoning character; Noob just has a shitty 50/50 "zoning" game. Whoopie...

RYX

BIG PUSHER
His gimmicks are about as good as his zoning LOL, that portal swag.

He has too many flaws in his up close game for it to work versus anyone with decent footsies IMO. Not that it's bad on paper, but his quote unquote best options either hit high, are slow as fuck, and his only fast mid is full combo punishable. Takes a HELL of a lot of conditioning to make it work 100%

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Noob's not helpless if he can't zone. He's about gimmicks, strings and chip. I personally hate him being labelled a "zoning" character. For his projectiles to recover that slow is ridiculous. Freddy is a zoning character; Noob just has a shitty 50/50 "zoning" game. Whoopie...
Well-said.

Noob is bad in this game. Not as bad as Kano or Sheeva. But he is practically useless versus Kabal, Kung Lao, and a few other top tier characters. I would be surprised if Noob does better than Sonya in any match up. Perhaps versus Kenshi.

Riu48 is wasting his time.

Well-said.

Noob is bad in this game. Not as bad as Kano or Sheeva. But he is practically useless versus Kabal, Kung Lao, and a few other top tier characters. I would be surprised if Noob does better than Sonya in any match up. Perhaps versus Kenshi.

Riu48 is wasting his time.
Noob only two hopeless matchups
Kabal
Scarlet

Then he has hard matchups
Cyrax freddy

This are his 4 worst macthups in my opinion every body else he can stand a good fight agaist