What's new

joining the shadows in a serious level

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
its not hopeless but its pretty horrible imo. id say 7-3

Evil_Riu48 Skarlet?

WAT that is not hopeless. Explain why you think this please
Is not because of her armor or because her teleport ... this two things noob can handle just find

The problem he has in this matchup is the risk reward game and how hard it his for him to keep scarlet off the air since his standing 2 when use as an AA loses to her air close dagger and his shadow upknee will trade with it at best. This allow skarlet to do the one thing that no other charater in the game can do against him which is go for the prediction that noob will throw a shadow and if he does not do it throw her air dagger to avoid taking more damage than she should

His hitbox let scarlet build more meter against him than against other characters and her ex dagger is better against him as well because of his hitbox

His wakeup game is not very good agaist her because she has safe options to deal with them

But like I said the real problem for him in this matchup is the the risk reward he need to be doing reads on her 90% of time in the fight and if he does the wrong read at the wrong distance he get punish for more than 35 ending in a reset for more chip damage and more meter for scarlet and if he guess right he gets 6% or 9% ....
She takes big risk and he punish her with 18% and she can get 18% on block from him like nothing

Resume
1)Air dagger is the biggest problem in this matchup and the risk reward around it

2) he can not punish her hard allow scarlet to take more risk than she usely take gaisnt other characters in this matchup

3) it is hard for him to turtle or space her effetively beacause of how fast her dash slide is even without armor

oh
when i say that i matchups is hopeless i do not mean that there is not way for him to win but the adds are very low based on
their tools to fight each other to me this matchup is a clear 2-8