What's new

joining the shadows in a serious level

ok think it is time for me to learn another character is a serius level and i have chose nood to be this character because since i been having a lot of fun using him and it will be great to have people come after me for a change :)

i am droping sonya for noob? well lets just say she is taking a vacation for a long time and i will only be using noob

i know i have a lot to learn so i want to start with his worst matchups and i will like to know who are his top 5 worst matchups in order if posible

Death

Noob
Dropping Sonya for Noob. I dont believe it till I see it lol. But you dont have to be a noob main to know that Freddy, Kenshi, Kabal, KL, Smoke, Raiden, Reptile, Skarlet fuck him up.

Sonya fucks noob up too.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Depends if you're point blank. If you're like 3/4 away or even midscreen (though probably on a read). Reward far outweighs the risk of like maybe 10% LOL

i know but smart noob player should know when to throw clone and yeh wud have to be a read :D but no smoke player wants to rely on smoke toward to win a match

Fractured_Shadow

Really likes to throw things at you.
Depends if you're point blank. If you're like 3/4 away or even midscreen (though probably on a read). Reward far outweighs the risk of like maybe 10% LOL
You guys are missing the bigger picture with smoke..... Smoke can trade a projectile with noob, get hit, tech roll, and still catch the combo.... Noob cannot do anything projectile wise against smoke....

RYX

BIG PUSHER
You guys are missing the bigger picture with smoke..... Smoke can trade a projectile with noob, get hit, tech roll, and still catch the combo.... Noob cannot do anything projectile wise against smoke....
This has never happened to me. They can get hit by slide and still murder you though.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Or teleport.

Or jump over and smoke bomb.

Clones recovery is atrocious, no way should his clones be a problem for anyone.
He gives Zoners problems because they come out fast and knock down.

Gives SubZero huge problems and he pretty much walks all over Kano lol

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
He gives Zoners problems because they come out fast and knock down.

Gives SubZero huge problems and he pretty much walks all over Kano lol
Ehhhh I guess. Im pretty sure Kano can still jump over and air ball though. You can almost always jump over the clone and punish it, not quite sure how many frames.

Edit: You get give or take 19 frames to punish after jumping a charge, 15 frames after jumpin a slide. The farther you are letting it get to you the less frames you will have for punish, but if at about midscreen you should have plenty of frames to punish.