What's new

Join the Kollective at mkkollective.com!

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Curious, anyone else get what they mean by "drop down menu" part, all I do is click "choose a photo" from my PC. Just want to make sure I'm submitting it correctly.

So Ed Boon made a Kommunity website because he has finally had enough of people sending him pictures of their tattooed bums on twitter
Ironically not one MK tattoo has yet been submitted, well on the site at least. Though not a bad idea

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
Thanks man! I have on youtube or for people on youtube, swoozie and this girl who does "the sims" videos(I can im you the links to the videos if you want) I don't know what you've seen or haven't.. But yeah, my dream would be to do it for NRS or WB cartoon something like that, DC comics or something. And of course work on an MK comic.
Yeah I saw a video of you doing a review on these kind of chips...

Which are pretty fucking good, they dont sell them anymore at the gas stations in my area. But you have a deep voice for a big cartoon character though...

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Yeah I saw a video of you doing a review on these kind of chips...

Which are pretty fucking good, they dont sell them anymore at the gas stations in my area. But you have a deep voice for a big cartoon character though...
lol I can change it haha but yes my natural voice sounds like Shao Kahn, evil :( lol most people get creeped out from it.